Hill Climb Racing 2 BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Jazz For Peanuts
Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 14, 2016
I love jazz, and I love Peanut's, it's always seemed to me, that Peanuts brand of jazz simply has it's own special appeal. Music is good. I need time to listen more. I have no complaints.
on March 13, 2016
Excellent selection. Imagine cartoons today if they had the class and style of jazz. Real music for active minds. My kids love it too!
on January 4, 2017
Memories of the great artist, nice and fun.
on December 3, 2013
Since I love all things Peanuts--and David Benoit is the perfect one to play all the Peanuts music!! One of my grandson's likes it too--so I ordered two!
on June 1, 2015
Brings back old memories of watching the peanuts as a kid. Now I share this music with my daughter.
on June 26, 2013
All that great jazz music that you hear in the background in Peanuts cartoons all right here! Really will expand your understanding of the characters.
on April 26, 2016
on January 10, 2013
Love listening to this tape in the morning and in the evening when I come home
I enjoy listening to it in the car as well
on August 28, 2015