Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on May 19, 2017
Fun songs to use when working with Kids, but enjoyed by all.
on May 7, 2013
I love jazz music. My 8-year old daughter and I listen to it every morning when I drive her to school. Now, she likes jazz. I purchased this CD so she could play music on her personal CD-player/radio. We are listening to the CD for second time in a row! Really great music for the young and old. . .I especially like that the artists on the album are from all over the world.
on April 5, 2012
Increasingly, and delightfully, children's music is no longer stuck in the "cutesy" world of MIDI-accompanied nursery rhymes. Artists such as Ralph Covert, Milkshake, and Gwendolyn and the Good time Gang are giving us parents something we don't mind listening to in heavy rotation. The "Playground" series of CDs is a welcome addition to this library of intelligent kids' music. Varied selections, some very unconventional, all delightful.
on February 23, 2013
So many good selections to choose from! "Spiderman" is a great starting point to draw kids' interest. "Gazuba" and "Little Lamb Jam" can't be beat. And of course,"This Little Light of Mine" has a distinction of combining blues and jazz.
on June 22, 2011
This cd is now one of my favorites! I actually got it for my sons, but I think I'll keep it in my collection (I don't want to get it scratched). This is a great cd for kids though. Not only does it introduce them to jazz, but other languages too. - and it's tons of fun to jump around and dance to with the kids. Highly recommended!
on October 10, 2013
Wonderful jazzy upbeat beats that kids and adults alike will enjoy! Love that we can all enjoy our putumayo cd's unlike many other music cd's geared towards kids.
on July 9, 2015
Ok, but Putumayo has made better.
on June 17, 2013
I love this album. Heard it at a store once, now it has become THE present we give to our pregnant friends.
on March 6, 2013
Our 6 year old loves these Playground series. Easy to sing along with and catchy. Good to keep in the car and home.
on January 14, 2013
I've not heard the album, but all the Putumayo albums are a hit with my grandchildren. They love listening to them