Jealous Devil All Natural Lump Charcoal, Restaurant Quality for Smoking and Grilling
|Price:||$48.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- IMPROVED BAG : New more durable, heavy duty kraft paper bag contains charcoal with a higher ratio of large lumps and reduced dust, giving you less waste and a better burn
- 100 PERCENT NATURAL: No chemicals, fillers, or scrap wood
- RESTAURANT QUALITY: Superior material means no smoke, no sparks, low ash, and easy cleanup - ideal for charcoal grills, smokers and kamados like Big Green Egg
- BURNS TWICE AS HOT AND THREE TIMES AS LONG AS TRADITIONAL CHARCOAL: Over 7000 cal/g of cooking power
- PURE FLAVOR: Smooth and mild-smokey flavor that doesn't overpower your food
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Fogo FHWC35LB 35-Pound All Natural Premium Hardwood Lump Charcoal Bag
Kamado Joe, KJ-CHAR, Lump Charcoal
Rockwood Lump Charcoal (1)
Kebroak KHWC40LB 40-Pound Hardwood Lump Charcoal Bag
BIG CP 20-pound bag of natural lump charcoal
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Jealous Devil LLC||FogoCharcoalcom||Amazon.com||Home and Hardware Supply||FogoCharcoalcom||National Discount Pool Supplies, LLC|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 12 x 18 in||9 x 32 x 17 in||4 x 14 x 30 in||15 x 7 x 28 in||8 x 20 x 36 in||7.09 x 17.32 x 29.92 in|
Now packaged in a new heavy duty 3-ply kraft paper bag and featuring more large lumps in every package, Jealous Devil is all-natural hardwood lump charcoal. It is made the traditional way - the best way. Our Kiln Masters hand-pick, hand-cut, and carbonize the wood onsite in our custom-built kilns. These craft methods produce a charcoal that burns hotter, longer, and cleaner than any of our competitors. And our one-of-a-kind wood creates a pure and mild-smokey flavor preferred by professional pit-masters, grillers, restaurants, and smoke houses. Top chefs and BBQ aficionados around the globe use Jealous Devil charcoal for their grills. Why don't you try it for yours.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: After complaining about my order, they immediately sent me another bag and this time it was in very good condition. Thanks team for acting so quickly. I moved them up to 4. If my next order is good, they will be up to a 5.