Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 162 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 186 reviews
on August 2, 2017
my favorite perfume. a soft floral scent that does not change once I apply it
on August 28, 2016
My all time favourite perfume. I receive lots of compliments when wearing this fragrance which is daily. :-) This really suits me, my statement perfume.
on May 20, 2017
I urge you not to buy this. This is not the real JPG fragrance. It's not an offensive smell, but if you want the real deal, look elsewhere. I'm disappointed because they don't accept returns. Oh well... Buyer beware.
on April 8, 2017
This is the wife's go to perfume. I saw other reports about counterfeit scents form Amazon sellers. She says this is the real deal.
on March 7, 2012
good day, the article you sent me is not shown in the photo, I sent a perfume sample, which came without lids, buttons are large amount of liquid, the truth I am not happy with the product they sent me and which is not requested and purchased through amazon.com
on May 21, 2017
Love This Fragrance- It's The Real Stuff
on March 15, 2017
Perfectly, thank you!
on September 3, 2013
This is a fantastic fragrance, but my review is useless because how do you describe a scent? I love it and so does my husband. It's not too "old" or too "young"! whatever that means! Sorry I can't do a better job describing it.
on March 15, 2017
I am not convinced this is a true product. The Color is different and the smell dissipates quicker than the bottle that a bottle from the airport.
on March 26, 2017