Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 156 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 180 reviews
on December 21, 2016
This is a fake. I've been wearing this perfume since 1999 and have always purchased it at Bloomingdale's where I paid at least twice as much. Should have known it was too good to be true! Believe me, this is not even close to an authentic JPG classic. The alcohol content alone is a give-away. It stinks! Furthermore, the packaging is strong indicator of fraud. The base of the bottle on this product is much thicker than and authentic bottle. Also, the buttons on the back of the corset are fatter and the shape and placement of the garters are different from the bottle I bought at Bloomingdale's. This is a FAKE, ladies! DO NOT BUY!
on March 24, 2017
It was so risky to me to order it because of the negative comments!! But i bought it and I received it its not like what they said!! I liked what i get im sure its the original one and its really amazing
on January 29, 2017
I have been using this perfume for 16 years. This product is false. The smell doesn't las at all. DONT BUY IT!
on January 12, 2017
Perfect
on April 8, 2017
This is the wife's go to perfume. I saw other reports about counterfeit scents form Amazon sellers. She says this is the real deal.
on March 15, 2017
I am not convinced this is a true product. The Color is different and the smell dissipates quicker than the bottle that a bottle from the airport.
on April 16, 2017
smells lovely
on March 29, 2017
I love ❤️ my Paul Gaultier
on December 28, 2011
Exactly as expected. Smells great and fast shipping.Jar did not come with packaging, but that is not needed. Great product for price.
on March 26, 2017