Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 683 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 728 reviews
on September 2, 2016
The first time I plugged in the Jeanie, it had an odor and was hot...the second time i plugged it in, it burst into flames
review image
on February 19, 2017
Does the job but if you had to use this all day you would have no feeling in your hands. They have worked out vibration control on shop sanders, why not this? Also speed-control/on/off switch were awkward. Not well thought out.
on June 7, 2016
Wow! This is a great product. We have tried many products to relieve my husband's lower back pain. This one is the best. It provides a massage that is gentle feeling unlike some that are rough, pounding thumpers, but the results are a satisfactory (and surprising) reduction of pain. Cons: You cannot use this effectively on the lower back by yourself; on the highest speed, it sends uncomfortable 'buzzes' up the arms of the person holding it. Pros: It works well at relieving lower back pain after just 5 minutes or so at a speed slightly under the highest setting and the 'buzz' sensation for the holder is easy to tolerate at that speed. I would recommend also getting the wooly cover as it makes the unit easier to maneuver.
on September 19, 2017
It does the job so well that I want the person who is operating it on my limbs to not stop. Of course for me, I would fall asleep from this despite how loud it can be and how it can really shake you up. Please don't use it on a baby, people say it would shake babies real bad but, I have not tried it myself. This really helps with my muscles after a long gym session or biking up mountains.

PROs:
- Chiropractors uses it
- You can control your comfort level in using it

CONs:
- This can be very loud
- I think it drains a lot of power, my text started flickering next to it
on June 2, 2017
Anyone that has not experienced one of these is missing out. Why go to a therapist when you can have this? All you need is someone that likes you enough to use it on you. If you can't get that, then you can hit most places on yourself all by yourself. You will itch after, but that's ok. That's toxins in the adipose tissue getting kicked out. DRINK WATER after.
on June 21, 2016
I bought this as a personal massager. It is heavy. My wife used it on me and her arms got tired. It was the best massage I've had. I lift weights and have thick back muscles. This was strong enough to loosen up the muscles. Wife gave me 20 minutes and I felt great. I used it on her. Her back and hips worked fine but unit was to heavy and strong for other parts. I would have given it 5 stars but, this is not for everyone.
on April 5, 2017
I used this for the first time and so far, great results. I get a pain in my right shoulder and it causes headaches and pain. After this was used on my shoulder it felt much better. I used it on my older daughter who has had back pain over a week from a sport and she said all her pain was gone after it's use. We've only used it one night so I don't know how it will hold up over time. It does give quite a vibration to the person handling the machine. We bought with a cover and used it with the cover. You could use it yourself on your legs, maybe arm but you need someone to use it on your back. It did have a slight electronic smell when we used it.
on February 10, 2016
Variable speed massager meaning it has a rheostat on it it is awesome I have chronic back pain and AM on disability and thus have not taking long walks or much of the active things I used to do. After receiving this the first time turning it on I was loving the way my legs felt alive again the blood rushing through even down to my toes I would highly recommend this for anybody that has any sort of debilitation or need of consistent massages. Jeanierub is well built heavy duty you can tell that this thing is going to last for the next five years I highly recommended 5 stars
on October 13, 2014
This product has changed my life! There was a time I thought I would be on painkillers the rest of my life. I've tried just about everything for my back pain. Everything from Chiropractors, physical therapy, painkillers, massages, and was looking into Surgical procedures after an MRI confirmed a bulging and herniated disk. We purchased this item and the intense vibrating worked so well within 5 minutes the pain is almost completely gone. Something that even strong prescription painkillers could not do. I'm not saying I'm cured but it gets me through the day and I Love it! Recommend this to anyone!
on March 4, 2017
Nicely constructed, quiet and sturdy. But the massage action is rather meh. I was told by someone this was even better than the Thumper Maxi Pro, which I have and love, so I tried it, but the Thumper totally thumps the Jeannie. It's like the Jeannie is too timid -- it doesn't seem to go very deep below the skin surface.