Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on February 7, 2015
I've lived in the constant sunshine that IS southern California, but I had a grandmother who said this incessantly: "take care of your skin NOW, and it will take care of YOU later". I listened. Although I've gone without a sunscreen on my body, I've never let my face go out alone in the sunshine. (my face it always accompanied by sunscreem) I used a facial bronzer with a sunscreen for my face since I was 19. I am not 19 anymore. This product is amazing, although I must admit I dipped into the Dr Perricone products for about a year. I used his neck cream which, as far as I can tell, useless. Now I am buying Dr. Graf products. Even my husband notices. We have retired early and I must swear, when we go out with other people of our age, they do not believe me when I state my age. Hub has had totally white hair since he was 38, but mine has no grey in it, and if I GET grey hair I intend to color it! He is a tightwad. But they card me, to make sure I am a senior. Then I get compliments which I can only attribute to Dr.Graf. I love exfoliating my skin, and watching the dead cells just go down the drain.I often wonder where on earth this is sold in a store. Any ideas?
on June 23, 2017
So far I'm loving this cream. Noticed a little bit of a difference right off the bat. Now to just remember to use it everyday.
on June 22, 2012
I am way beyond believing there is a miracle in a jar but I do love this product. I have very sensitive sun damaged skin with the many wrinkles DNA and 72 years of living in California have brought. This product seems to tighten and moisturize at the same time. No irritation. I hope it is smoothing some of the wrinkles. This past week I began using it on my forearms also and I wish I could afford to put all over my body. I just ordered two more jars. Much less expensive at Amazon than the shopping channel.
on September 19, 2014
I like this product for its smoothing qualities. Dr. Graf's whole line is very effective for my skin.
on October 29, 2015
Love the stuff.
on February 3, 2012
This is a wonderful cream. It erased the wrinkles over a very short time. My skin is more elastic and any lines that form from expressions are temporary. That's saying alot for a 57 year old. If I could afford nothing else I would make every effort to keep on buying this. The price is great on Amazon and a jar lasts me at least a year since a small amount is plenty to spread on any problem areas.
on June 20, 2011
I had been buying this product on a regular basis, and it has made such a difference in my skin. However, I had paid much more for it on a home shopping network. Thanks Amazon for finding a more economical alternative.
on September 17, 2016
Great product!
on November 22, 2015
Great product as always!!! quick delivery
on February 9, 2013
i will purchase again
i love this cream it makes your face soft and smooth
i use a lot of her products

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.