Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

I have gone through lots of luggage and it usually does not take long before the airline destroys them. This has been on several domestic flights and to Aruba, and it has only suffered some small scuffs. The dark grey is masculine looking and stylish, but also helps hide any dings and scuffs. I had one guy in the luggage claim take notice and yell out, "Now that's a piece of luggage!" Jeep, build tough.

An excellent buy!!
on December 1, 2013
I travel with my job and had given up on durable luggage, but then discovered this! Love it, and it still looks like new (after two years). Very easy to maneuver.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 30, 2012
I took it out of the box and looked at it. No problems. It looked good. Everything worked fine and I put it in the closet.

5 weeks later I packed it for a vacation. Picked it up by the handle and it broke off!!!! I couldn't return it because it was past 30 days. The warranty is for a year, but I have to spend $20 to send it cross country. And it could break again.

Maybe I bought a lemon, but that's what happened.
22 comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 12, 2014
Doesn't even deserve one star! Cracks on my second trip, parts of the actual shell missing on my forth. A complete disaster.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.