Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: J is for Jeep Mosquito Net for Baby Standard Strollers and Carriers, White, Universal Size, Bug Cover, Weather Protection
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on March 2, 2012
I've used this on an infant carrier car seat, full sized stroller, jogging stroller, top of a pack and play, even a regular window that didn't have a screen in it. It's basic - just some noseeums netting with a bit of elastic around the edge. It's big for some uses (car seat) and a bit tight for others (the jogger) but it has always worked and our baby hasn't had a single bite even when mom was eaten alive by the hordes of skeeters. Carrying pouch was a nice bonus.
on October 1, 2010
I bought this to use with my First Years Wave Stroller, and it fits very well (I am currently using the stroller in the bassinet mode). It comes with a handy carrying case (approx. the size of a soda can) that you can easily store in your stroller basket or parent tray, or just hang from your stroller handle. I have been using this on a daily basis, and am very pleased with this stroller netting.
on June 7, 2011
I am not too finicky about looks but even so, this looks great with my Graco Travel System (pretty big among its kind). I can use it either with the complete travel system or just the stroller, without the infant car seat. Works perfectly well for protection against insects, for all my outdoor trips.
on July 15, 2011
The netting is loose and therefore universal. I have a City Mini and the net is a bit big for the stroller, but for $4.50 I'm not complaining. My only concern is that I have to be careful that the net does not get caught in the front wheel of the stroller and so keep the stroller canopy down to make the net fit more tightly. Overall a good purchase and performs its job well.
on August 10, 2010
I'm extremely pleased with this netting. Finally - a large enough netting to completely cover the stroller. Very light and easy to fold up and store for travel. Great protection for my grandbabies!
on June 1, 2011
This net is absolutely perfect. Best money I ever spent, and it was so inexpensive! You can use it on just about any stroller, car seat, over the top of a Pack & Play, etc. Takes up no room in my diaper bag. Don't hesitate to buy this... it's worth it!
on December 23, 2011
We really enjoy this cover. It works on both our non-Jeep stroller and over the top of the pack and play. We have used it a few times with the pack and play outside which was fun. I have no complaints! The carrying case is nice to have as well.
on February 24, 2016
Item was shipped from China. It took one month to arrive. I was not aware that it would take that long when I ordered this "Jeep" stroller net so I ordered the Jolly brand which arrived with prime shipping. I was going to use this Jeep net as backup when it arrived. The item did not come with the black pouch. It came unwrapped in a shipping bag. Which made me wonder what types of exposer it has had. After comparing it to the Jolly brand I would not recommend this product for your child. The holes on the net are much bigger than Jollys net. The fabric is rough compared to Jollys. It is large enough to wrap around a stroller or crib, but I would use it for something else... like a wall net to hold toys. The presentation made me feel like I had rather not ordered it. 2 stars because it works for something else.
on August 29, 2015
We live in a mosquito-infested city so I purchased this to go over our Bob Revolution SE single stroller. The fit is great, but you have to be careful to tuck in the excess so that it won't get caught up in any parts. Also, watch the Velcro on your kid's shoes because that will pull and possibly tear the fragile netting. Overall I'm happy with the purchase. This keeps mosquitos out and doesn't greatly bother my son.
on June 9, 2015
This was delivered very quickly and is good quality. We are using it to cover a large butterfly weed to protect Monarch Caterpillars. My son built a simple bamboo frame to support the netting and the elastic effectively holds the bottom part around the plant. Very happy with this purchase. Now we hope to successfully raise these endangered creatures - wish us luck!