BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pick of the week PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on October 26, 2011
Jeff has been my favorite comedian from the time I saw him on VH1 comedy shows back in the early 90s, so I had to get this the moment it came out. I was a little disappointed at most of the performance, as it seemed to be missing much of Jeff's sharp wit. That's not to say it isn't funny. There are points where I was laughing so hard I cried (in particular, Jeff's routine with Achmed shines in this DVD as a stand out performance), but it seemed like Jeff has been worn down a bit by the Political Correctness elitists who are always complaining about his act. A little too much time in this performance was spent attempting to appease critics with asides and it seemed like he was trying to walk a mine field. Based on the out-takes and special features, it appears this special was produced like a sitcom, with multiple takes and a set flow. This detracts heavily from Jeff's true talent as an Audience Worker. Some of Jeff's best moments involve his working the audience with jabs and jokes, but that portion of his act is completely absent here, which is disappointing. There's almost too much polish on this DVD and not nearly enough of what makes Jeff a truly great comedian.
on October 15, 2017
So funny! I truly love Jeff Dunham? He's so talented, his ventriloquism skills are beyond incredible. So funny. Walter, Bubba J, Ahmed & His son ( best skit in the special) José and Peanut! Shot in one of my fav places in Virginia, besides Virginia beach., Richmond Virginia! This special is halarious. I don't have a bad thing to say about it, I love Chapelle, think he is a stand out comedian and the fact he is a ventriloquist at the same time being a top dog in the comedy world makes him so much more stand out star. My favorite part in the show is when a med is reunited with his son and the discussion of Osama Bin Laden being assassinated. Its so funny. I just can't help but laugh every time that character is on screen just like peanut I can't decipher who is number one on my list of favorite characters Scheffau am does but I will say Walter is number 2.

Don't know yet? If there is a album of this meaning a CD or LP which if there is a plan to buy it because I prefer audio comedy than video, but this was on sale for $9.99 HD! Normally a chaptered specials that are in HD on at least 13 dollars per HD to 15 dollars, and this was the longest one as far as I've run time. It runs for one hour and 35 minutes approximate. Whereas the rest are an hour and 10 minutes To an hour and 15 minutes. So I do get quite a bang for $9.99

Is this worth the buy? I would say yes, I don't give this 5 stars very often if you are a digital kind person like I am, this is the way to go, it's cheap, it's affordable, very funny and click of a button, and if you have a Kindle or any device that can run Amazon Video app it only takes up. A little over 200 megabits for HD quality.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 6, 2012
This Dvd makes you laugh just as much as the other ones if not more. Achmed and Peanut are even funnier in this DVD. there is one part that skips but that was done in editing because of how it was recorded, its only the audience clapping though and then skips to him bringing out a character fast, you notice it but does not take away from any joke and you do not miss anything the characters are saying.
on May 15, 2014
Jeff Dunham's talent is so great that we, the viewers, may forget that he is the only "real" person there. His alter-egos, Walter, Achmed, and Peanut, become real. . . not only during the show but also while I remember the show. Perfect for those of us of a certain age who may live with or (heaven forbid) be Walter. Give this to anyone who needs to laugh out loud (and isn't that all of us?).
on August 27, 2016
jeff dunham is a great comedian. the really tells great stories before he does his act and really gets the crowd laughing. in this one he introdices a new character called AJ. this is achmed the dead terrorists son. along with the new character you also have achmed, jose, peanut, walter, and bubba j. my favorite one is peanut. i really like this one and im always ready to see a new show that he comes out with. this is worth seeing if you are needing a good laugh.
on March 22, 2017
ive grown very fond of Jeff Dunham and his puppets. Achmed is my favorite. Id like to see more of Ugly Jeff. I laugh so much while watching and they just make my day.
on May 12, 2012
Jeff remains one of the most talented of all the ventriloquists/Comedians on any circuit of all time. Yes, he may be vulgar to some, but he is timely,literate, the kinda guy if you have a daughter, would want her to go out with. Your wife would have him over to dinner. He remains one of the most respectful On-Stage talents, who does not get arrested for drunk driving, or any of the other celebrity antics. Not only does he fly his own helicopters, but builds them from the ground up. His "On-Stage companions are also designed and fabricated by him. He is known around the world, and you can see why.
If this is your FIRST time seeing him, I'd recommend his earlier work, just so some of his routines make more sense.
There are "Bleeped" versions for viewing with the "Easily Offended".
When he DOES Cut Loose, its occaisonal, and not just for "Shock Value" like some of those out there,who swear just to offend.
His audiences are always "Full Up", and you'll see why.
Soon, you too will be saying, "Greetings, Een-Fah-Dels"!!!!!
Curmudgeons unite, and say, hello to "Walter".
on April 18, 2017
I love jeff & so does my husband we love watching him thanks
on October 27, 2011
this is indeed the funniest person i have seen in several years of being around. his comedy is fun, interactive and it kinda takes you back to your childhood, but in an adult form instead. how jeff works and creats his puppets and voices are amazing. i just ordered and watched the dvd and i would recommend it to anyone. there are some inappropriate parts in it but the dvd i ordered has bleeped and unbleeped versions on it. oh and 2 new characters!!!!fun....jeff dunham is a masterpiece and a work of art all on his own. so if you are a fan already and havent seen this new one, get it it is just as funny if not funnier than the rest of them. and as far as some one new to jeff dunham? easy, want a sample? goto his site, [...] which is the site that directed me here to amazon to make my purchase. and secondly, [...] lookup jeff dunham. he has tons on there for you to see and sample before you buy. anyways, this is my review of this dvd, jeff dunham, controlled choas.. peace to all and if you buy this, i hope you and your family enjoy it just as me and my family have. why your at it, he dont have many dvds yet, buy them all and have the whole collection, i got them all.......
on April 21, 2014
A perfect blend of art and comedy. Highly entertaining. I really enjoyed it, even after watching it for the third time, it didn't get old on me! Jeff is at the prime of his career. I hope he realizes that and keeps up the great work - unlike a lot of my favorite classic personalities who quit at their prime and came back a decade later old and tired disappointing everone.

It can also be seen that Jeff does his homework preparing for the shows. Again, unlike other comedians who think they're so funny no matter what and come unprepared confident they can improvise their way through the shows and interviews.

Jeff: You are THE best ventriloquist ever, bar none.