- Paperback: 210 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (November 29, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1493767046
- ISBN-13: 978-1493767045
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,408,786 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Jefferson Avenue: Stories from a Brooklyn Boyhood 1941-1958 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
James M. O’Kane taught at Drew University in Madison, New Jersey from 1967 until retiring in 2006. He has authored more than fifty articles as well as three books: Pamplona: A Sociological Analysis of Migration and Urban Adaptation Patterns (1981); The Crooked Ladder: Gangsters, Ethnicity, and the American Dream (1992) and Wicked Deeds: Murder in America (2005). He lives in Madison, New Jersey, with his wife Margaret.