Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Jell-O Sugar-Free Instant Pudding & Pie Filling, Cheesecake, 1-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 24)
- Case of 24 1-ounce boxes (approximately 96 servings, 24 total ounces)
- Sugar Free Fat Free. 1/3 fewer calories than regular pudding.
- Good source of calcium when made with milk
- Just add milk and mix; sets in five minutes
- Made from the world's most popular dessert; over 300 million boxes sold every year
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Brand
Kraft has come a long way since 29-year-old James L. Kraft moved from Ontario, canada, to Chicago and started selling cheese to grocers from a horse-drawn wagon. In fact, the story dates back further, since for more than 200 years, many companies have united to make Kraft Foods what it is today. It started before the Revolution--in Dorchester, Massachusetts--when, in 1765, a local physician, Dr. James Baker, went into partnership with a young Irish chocolate-maker, John Hannon. It was America's first chocolate mill, where, in 1780, they made a blend of quality chocolate called Baker's chocolate. Baker's chocolate was the first of a long list of companies that have joined Kraft Foods, Inc., in making good food for busy families.
In 1988, Kraft became part of Philip Morris Companies Inc., and a year later Philip Morris Companies combined Kraft and General Foods Corp. to form Kraft General Foods, the largest food company in the U.S. Some of the most popular and well-known brands in the Kraft family include Maxwell House, Yuban, Oscar Mayer, Breakstone, Grape-Nuts, Jell-O, Post, Minute Rice, Cheez Whiz, Cracker Barrell, Tang, Cool Whip, Shake 'N Bake, Stove Top, General Foods International Coffees, and many, many more.
Flavor: Cheesecake | Size: 1 Ounce (Pack of 24)
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Prep and bake time for warm-from-the-oven New York Deli cheesecake..... about 1.5 hours....taste points 10.
Total time from box to table for Jell-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Cheesecake....about 30-seconds....taste points 8.
Think outside the box. I use this product lots of ways but my favorites are as follows:
1. Buy the most inexpensive 32 ounce container of plain, fat-free Greek yogurt (or traditional but I use Greek) you can find. Mix in one package of your favorite flavor - right into the 32 ounce container. Lemon, Banana Cream, or Cheesecake work very well - my favorite is Cheesecake though. Mix well. Keep in the refrigerator. You just made yourself a flavorful dessert. Thick, sweet, and still fat-free! I will never buy flavored yogurt, ever, as long as Jell-O continues to sell these three flavors of pudding.
2. I buy 5 cases of the large cans of 100% pumpkin every year during the fall season when they are priced the lowest. Take one large can of 100% pumpkin and mix with cinnamon, allspice and/or nutmeg, and one package of Cheesecake flavor (or any other like Vanilla). You now have pumpkin 'mousse'.
3. Sprinkle in a few tablespoons in your smoothie while blending. I do the following: 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk, a few tablespoons of pudding mix and blend. Then dump in frozen fruits like strawberries, blueberries or cranberries (that I also buy by the case in the fall and freeze). I personally don't use ice because I use frozen fruit.
Be creative and let me know how you make out!
Notice in the ingredients list, the first two ingredients are a modified food starch and maltodextrin made from corn. So....starch and corn (which is also a starch). The way the law reads, those who produce food products don't have to add certain substances to the nutrition information, they only have to list them in the ingredient list. Ingredient lists always go from most to least and by that I mean the first item on the list makes up more of the product than anything else. The second item is the 2nd most and so on so this sugar free jello is primarily made up of starch and maltodextrin from corn and if that wasn't bad enough, you're going to add milk to this product which is more simple carbs. There are over 11 grams of carbs in 1 cup of milk. You would be much better off to just eat a regular sized chocolate bar than to eat this sugar free product.
This product might say in the nutrition information that it's sugar free and carb free but that obviously is NOT TRUE because the ingredients say it's not true. They've added food starch and maltodextrin.
My endocrinologist said that pretty much everyone should try to avoid ingesting very much maltodextrin but especially if you are diabetic, pre-diabetic, have a family history of diabetes or are pregnant (gestational diabetes).
The really sad thing is that much of the time maltodextrin adds NOTHING to the product - not flavor, certainly not nutrition. It is a cheap low calorie/no calorie filler.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Taste great, good for my diabetes. If anything, it is costly, more than if I bought it from my local store. Which is hard to find, where I live.Published 1 month ago by Snikja
Purchased as a gift for my sister who, in her 80s, prefers to live on this and Cheerios and can't get it at her local grocery store. She was very happy.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
way to go amazon love option to buy this is bulk sugar cravings guilt free by the boat load, heaven!Published 5 months ago by snuggle bunny
As always with Jello, they make very nice sugar free fat free puddings. This one is no exception.Published 5 months ago by W. B. King
I got exactly what I paid for so I'm happy! Was excited to see that Amazon sells this flavor because it's one of my favorites!Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
My favorite flavor of this product, which is no longer carried in local markets.
So glad Jello doesn't use Splenda/sucralose in the sugar free pudding. Read more