Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

Jelly Belly Jelly Beans Gift Box, 21-Ounce
Size: 21 Oz Pack of 1|Change

on April 6, 2016
I saw some reviews complaining about the different flavors being mixed together. My box had a plastic inner sleeve that kept all the flavors in their own compartment. I don't imagine the beans could get mixed up unless the box were severely bent during shipping. The jelly beans themselves are tasty, and there's plenty of flavors to try.
on December 6, 2013
This product is great! It is huge and has a great variety of flavors with them all labeled on the inside of the box. The only concern I had with the product is that the right side of the box had all the flavors mixed up and I had to spend time sorting them back out.
review image
11 comment| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 17, 2016
I get these for my kids every year for Christmas because I mean COME ON who doesn't love Jelly Belly Jelly Beans :) I was thrilled this year however to find a 50 flavor box instead of the traditional 40 flavor! It comes with a few more exciting flavors that my kids will be sure to love!
on April 17, 2017
Very disappointed! Gave as an Easter gift for our young niece and when the box was open, all the jelly beans were mixed together--even some of the little boxes were empty as those candies had spilled into others. We started to try to identify the flavors from the pictures on the lid but soon gave up. It would have been a lot less expensive to simply buy the bag of assorted flavors. For the cost of the box, there should have been a better seal over the candy to prevent the tumbling in shipping. Jelly beans were great but don't spend your money on this box for presentation.
on September 24, 2015
This is not something you should order through the mail. When I got it, all of the jelly beans had shifted to one side of the box and we're all mixed up.
on January 30, 2017
The candy is what you expect. However, they are not individually packed, so they arrived all mixed together.
on June 3, 2017
Great Gift for the Grandkids AND their parents. Everyone loves huddling around the box to try out all the different flavors! It is a big hit and lasts quite awhile because we try several and then put the box away for another trial later.
on August 29, 2014
Having received and given these Jelly Belly boxes as gifts in the past, I was familiar with what the box should have included as well as how it is packaged. The one I received, though enclosed in sealed plastic may have been previously opened. Each of the 50 flavors is supposed to be in a separate compartment and when it comes from the Jelly Belly factory it is securely sealed so each flavor stays in its own compartment. The one I received had about 10 of the flavors jumbled as if it hadn't been sealed correctly. So I proceeded to reorganize each flavor/color into it's appropriate little area of the box. That's when I discovered three flavors were missing entirely! I then decided it was not safe for anyone to eat as it may have been opened. Plus some of the jelly beans looked old and out of date. I could not return it as it was opened. Very disappointed.
on May 3, 2016
i enjoy trying all the different flavors, and this was handy for preparing personalized Easter gifts.
on March 3, 2018
Ordered this product to try different flavors as it is near impossible by color alone. The plastic divider is not large enough to keep the beans segregated and there is no foam or cardboard to keep them in place. What ended up being delivered was a box with a bag of mixed jelly beans poured in the bottom. The packaging fails to do the one thing that separates this from an assorted bag rendering it a pointless waste of packaging material. You have to imagine there was at least a team assigned to designing this stupid product and they just couldn't figure out that the dividers needed to be 1/8 of an inch higher for the thing to work.
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.