Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jelly Belly
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

90%
10%
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 1, 1998
"Jelly Belly" is a book of modern nursery rhymes, along with some very wonderful illustrations. The rhymes generally have a great read-aloud rhythm, and are variously funny, tender, surprising. My daughter loves them and so do I. She's 2 now, and I'm sure this book would have appealed to her much earlier, and will continue to appeal for years.
on June 14, 2012
This book is a classic, especially if you can find it in hardback. The poems are very clever and funny and the illustrations are fantastic. I plan on getting a second copy for my son to read to his little boy like I read to him.
on December 15, 2006
This is undoubtely the most enjoyable children's book my family has ever owned. The illustrations are amazing in detail and interest, and the prose is engaging, charming, funny, and a delight to read aloud. As our all time favorite, we read it as a family several times a week while the children were younger, often from cover to cover. Now that the kids are adults, we still get it out from time to time and enjoy it as much as ever. I am ordering a brand new copy to enjoy with my first grandaughter who'll be born next month. I highly recommend it!
on February 3, 2015
Book is in great condition! I am very happy with this purchase.
on February 8, 2011
My parent bought this book for my younger brother and I nearly 30 years ago. It is still a great collection of poetry. Its funny and entertaining, and years later, I can still remember some of the poems by heart. I have started reading this to my daughters, and they love it. I have also read it to preschool age children at the library where I work, and it is a hit. The poems are wonderfully silly. This will be a favorite in my household for years to come.
on June 6, 2005
i owned this book as a child and although some of the poems and illustrations are really gross - there are some really funny ones which used to make my siblings and I laugh aloud!
most of the illustrations are really amazing, with lots of detail.
this book is great for reading aloud and gives kids a feel for the melody and rythym poetry and ryhmes.
on May 1, 2014
Have loved reading this with my kids since 1988~! Fun stuff~! If you can get a copy, do so... great rhymes, fun pictures.
on November 25, 2012
Love this book. Bought it for many children in my life and it is a fun read for children.
Thanks
on September 12, 2014
Such a fun book for children, this is my second copy as they get used up! Love it!
on December 19, 2014
exquisite book. a classic that doesn't need a review by me!