3 Year Asurion PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Jelly Comb MK08 Ultra Compact Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for Windows and Android - Black / Yellow
|Sale:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$30.00 (60%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Reliable 2.4 GHz wireless connection: one USB receiver for both keyboard and mouse;
- Sleek keyboard and mouse combo with low profile whisper-quiet keys delivering comfortable and smooth typing;
- Compact design with built-in numeric keypad, hot keys customized for Windows for easy access to applications and media controls;
- Plug and play simplicity for Windows PCs: Works right out of the box for Windows;
- NOTE: wireless receiver is stored in the receiver slot at the bottom of the mouse; 2 AA batteries required but NOT included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Jelly Comb MK08 Ultra Compact Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for Windows and Android - Black / Yellow
EagleTec K104 / KS04 2.4 GHz Wireless Combo Keyboard and Mouse - Black
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, UHURU 2.4GHz Compact Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo with 13 Hotkeys for Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Laptop, Smart TV, Surface Pro
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, UHURU Compact Keyboard Mouse Combo for Smart TV, Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Laptop, Surface Pro
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Jelly Comb Direct||ChallengerUSA||Rlg||Rlg|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||8.1 x 15.9 x 1.5 in||1.02 x 17.76 x 5.12 in||4.92 x 17.76 x 0.94 in||4.45 x 12.28 x 0.43 in|
|Item Weight||1.5 lbs||0.93 lb||0.89 lb||0.77 lb|
Top customer reviews
Update 6/13/16: The company contacted me directly and provided a refund since the product was not working as it should. They were proactive and extremely nice about contacting me and providing a solution to make me satisfied with my purchase. I think that as everyone else hasn't had this problem, it perhaps was my specific keyboard that has this issue. I would buy from these sellers again, they care about customer service.
Side note, I tested to see if the keyboard would work on my Nintendo Switch, and it does! So if you post your screenshots to social media pretty often, this makes things a lot easier. Big thumbs up from me!
The mouse is the most silent I've ever had - no clicking sound at all. The keyboard, on the other hand, has almost a retro click. Exactly the opposite of what I had with HP. Feels odd, but it may be just a matter of getting used to it.
The one definite fault I can find is the square-ish font they chose to label the key. It is really hard to read. Don't get me wrong, you'll know what the keys are, but it's a font that does not register as quickly in the brain as others considered very readable. I feel like I make an effort reading it. Not a good idea when you're supposed just to glance at the keys once in a while.
It also feels a little crowded. Probably because they managed to add the arrow keys and still keep the same size as my old HP keyboard. It's a tradeoff. I don't like crowded, but I do like my arrow keys...
Most recent customer reviews
Looks good but the functionality seems lacking.Read more