|Print List Price:||$26.99|
Save $18.00 (67%)
Price set by seller.
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
The Jam and Jelly Nook (An Amish Marketplace Novel Book 4) Kindle Edition
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Book 4 of 4 in Amish Marketplace
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
More items to explore
About the Author
Amy Clipston is the award-winning and bestselling author of the Kauffman Amish Bakery, Hearts of Lancaster Grand Hotel, Amish Heirloom, Amish Homestead, and Amish Marketplace series. Her novels have hit multiple bestseller lists including CBD, CBA, and ECPA. Amy holds a degree in communication from Virginia Wesleyan University and works full-time for the City of Charlotte, NC. Amy lives in North Carolina with her husband, two sons, and four spoiled rotten cats. Visit her online at AmyClipston.com; Facebook: AmyClipstonBooks; Twitter: @AmyClipston; Instagram: @amy_clipston.--This text refers to the hardcover edition.
- Publication Date : May 4, 2021
- Publisher : Zondervan (May 4, 2021)
- ASIN : B08BYZMQGM
- Print Length : 336 pages
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Not Enabled
- Language: : English
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #151,759 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)