Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on October 29, 2013
My son who is 5 loves this. its just the right texture. it has held up really well too. we also love that its a robot and looks like a regular necklace. it is the right length too where its not too long that it gets caught in things. my son is very tall for his age so i would think this products length would fit a variety of ages. it also has a snap clasp on the back of the necklace which is great so he doesn't get choked if it got caught in anything.
on July 9, 2014
my 5 year old has sensory problems, the Dr suggested trying this and and it works great !! my son only chews on it and not everything else,pencils,cardboard,clothing,wires,blankets,pillows, you name it. has all stopped, just ordered my second one!!!
on April 12, 2016
This necklace kept my kiddo from chewing on his shirt, but he didn't like the clasp. I tuck it under the collar of his shirt and it works well. He also managed to chew off chunks od the legs within the first couple days. I will be buying another though because it's the first one he would actually use.
on July 29, 2013
My son was biting everyone and everything on sight. I am so grateful I found out about chewy toys and necklaces. This is by far his favorite. He loves the feet and the 'cool robot' all his friends like! Thank you!!
on November 5, 2013
The string necklace knots very easily and the plastic clasp wears down fast. I would not purchase again due to the failure in the plastic clasp. Also I understand that the clasp should be able to be pulled away with a light tug however that is not the issue. The issue is that the plastic clasp, from being pulled off multiple times, has become defective.
on September 17, 2014
Great product for your sensory chewer
on March 30, 2016
Bought it for my younger cousin with ADD to help him focus in school and stop eating his shirt collars and sleeves. He liked it but he chewed through it in a few short days.
on June 15, 2014
The clasp broke the first day my daughter wore it. It was a very flimsy clasp so I shall be returning this item.
on September 9, 2014
NOTE: We have only used this two weeks!!

My son started kindergarten three weeks ago, and he was having some pretty anxious days. He was apparently biting on his backpack straps and his sleeves at school and having trouble focusing / sitting still. I read up on sensitive children, and it appeared to align with my son. I let him pick out his necklace, and his teacher has been blown away by the transformation from day 1. She asked me to give her the product information so that i could share it further as she has other students with anxieties as well. I've seen him relax more and start to enjoy school. It's been a lifesaver though i cannot comment on quality from a longevity perspective.
on October 6, 2014
Too expensive for what it is and paid more for shipping then the pendant, was totally not worth it. Not bad quality but my grandson bit the feet off the first week???