- File Size: 1995 KB
- Print Length: 83 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: February 21, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01C37FT1M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #660,253 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Jemma 2: Entertainment with Jem, Book 2 Kindle Edition
"Fool Me Once" by Catherine Bybee
Learn more about this featured book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I can say that I am totally hooked on this series
. I first recommend you read the first book before reading this one.
What I love about this series is how Jemma loves her little brother and determined to take care of him. More on that in the next book.
This book deals with her and the backlash she gets from another blogger and from Daniel’s ex who he is still in a contract with to do a reality show. I really love how the author wrote the story, I am drawn into the drama and wanting everything to go right. I love the characters and how they interact with each other and her little brother sounds so cute.
I am ready to read book three.
However even though both Daniel and Jemma agreed to do this all quietly and keep it to themselves until after the reality show, they both can't seem to keep their hands off each other but whilst that's all going good for them Lexi seems to think that she can manipulate Daniel and also attempt to ruin Jemma's life. Jemma has tried her hardest to be calm about all of this as she doesn't want to do anything that could cause her to lose her brother for good.
I honestly am starting to not like Lexi or Ali but as much as I can't stand them they really do help bring Jemma out of her comfort zone even though it is wrong the way they are doing it. I truly respect Jemma and honestly wish that her and Daniel could be together as Jemma has already gone through so much.
I honestly recommend you to read this book, but make sure that you read the first book in the series as otherwise it won't make much sense to you. Clarissa Carlyle you have outdone yourself again, you have written such an amazing story and it really does draw you in to read it, your writing and description of each and every character is truly amazing. Well done.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult