Jenaluca Ice Cream Scoop Cookie Scoop - Premium 18/8 Stainless Steel - Elegant Gift Packaging (Extra Large)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VERSATILE FOR MULTIPLE USES - This quality kitchen gadget is the perfect size scoop to create beautifully rounded balls of ice cream or sorbet or to serve as a portion scoop for mashed potatotes and food, or as a batter scoop for cupcakes and muffins. Holds 1/3 cup.
- CHEF QUALITY - This gleaming 18/8 stainless steel ice-cream scoop is your culinary solution for elegant food prepration and professional results. You can be confident of food safety, strength, and durability with this chef quality kitchen tool.
- EASY TO USE - Thanks to the innovative cog-and-ratchet system (no springs!) this scoop relieves pressure on your wrist and hand. With no spring, this perfect scoop glides easily and does not require intense effort or tireless hand strength. Scoop after scoop, working through a large bowl of dough is a breeze. Plus, the scoop fits comfortably in your left or right hand.
- DISHWASHER-SAFE, ECO-FRIENDLY- This ice cream scooper is 100% recyclable with no plastic parts. Even our gift packaging is 100% recyclable. In addition, our stainless steel scoop, unlike inferior stainless steel scoops, is stain-resistant and won’t pit, rust or corrode. It is also dishwasher safe, which means it will retain its gleaming shine wash after wash!
- PERFECT GIFT - This ice cream scoop and portion scoop makes a great bridal shower gift, wedding gift, engagement gift, anniversary gift, birthday gift, hostess gift, housewarming gift, holiday gift, or a personal gift as well - and it comes in a beautiful plush royal blue velvet bag and is placed in an elegant gift box.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Jenaluca Ice Cream Scoop Cookie Scoop - Premium 18/8 Stainless Steel - Elegant Gift Packaging (Extra Large)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material Type||18/8 Stainless Steel||18/8 Stainless Steel||Stainless steel||18/8 Stainless Steel|
Finally! A Cookie Scoop and Ice Cream Scoop in Superior 18 8 Stainless Steel with Unique Ergonomic Design
Lustrous stainless scoops in plush velvet bags and elegant gift boxes are ideal bridal shower gifts, wedding gifts, anniversary gifts, birthday gifts, and housewarming gifts
* Create beautifully rounded balls of cookie dough, ice cream, sorbet, mashed potato, meatball, cupcake, melon balls with this food scoop - one of your most indispensible kitchen gadgets
* Made 100% from the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel, the JENALUCA™ scoop is antibacterial and stain resistant. Because it contains no harmful chemicals to leach into your food, it is the professional chef’s choice for kitchen tools and utensils
* No more strain on your wrist and hand with innovative Cog and Ratchet system. With no spring, the scoop glides easily without intense pressure
* Due to thoughtfully designed identical handles this scoop fits comfortably in either your right or left hand
* Accurate portion scoop assists those with dietary needs
Food Grade Stainless Steel 18/8 - For your food safety
Mirror Polished Cutlery Quality Scoop - Keeps its shine wash after wash
Dishwasher Safe - Won’t pit, corrode or rust even with repeated washings
Ergonomic Design - Fits comfortably in left or right hand
Cog and Ratchet System - No spring-glides easily without intense pressure
Eco-Friendly - Scoop and packaging are 100% recyclable. No plastic parts
Elegant Gift Box and Velvet Bag - Ideal gift for special events
Bonus Cookie Recipe Ebook
Perfectly Sized Scoop - Large holds 3 Tbl and yields a 3 1/2 inch cookie
Top Customer Reviews
Attention dinner-preparers. This is quite possibly the highest quality kitchen implement I've ever purchased. It's a heavy grade stainless steel. The ratchet mechanism is far superior to any curled-spring activated scoop. It washes in the dishwasher like a dream. And, it results in perfect cookies every time. I suggest buying one for yourself, discarding the unaccountably extravagant packaging, making yourself a batch of cookies and then eating every last one of them before the non-dinner-preparer in your life comes home. Enjoy!
The upshot: Of these four scoops I preferred the Norpro 701 Grip-EZ 2 tsp scoop. It had the strongest mechanism, was the right size, and was the best able to handle scooping thick ganache. The Jenaluca (this one) was able to scoop the ganache, but its mechanism was weaker and less efficient.
(1) Vollrath 47161 S/S Size 100 Squeeze Disher Scoop (one star). This scoop turned out to be flimsy. It had a weak cog-and-ratchet mechanism which could not handle the stiffness of the ganache I was trying to scoop. When the scoop’s flange encountered the ganache the cog would jump several holes, and the flange would become misaligned. The flange’s resting point would be outside the bowl, and when I squeezed the handles together it would only travel partway across the back of the bowl. I was able to fix it by manually pushing the cog back into the correct hole, but this misalignment happened on my first, second, and third use of this scoop. The scoop was useless on ganache. I returned it. For more detail, see my specific review on this scoop.
(2) Jenaluca Mini Cookie Scoop (three stars). This scoop had a similar cog-and-ratchet design as the Vollrath, but had a little metal overhang that largely kept the cog from skipping holes. It was stronger than the Vollrath, and was overall a better scoop. It was able to scoop the ganache and release it most of the time without becoming misaligned. However, it had some issues: (a) it DID become misaligned once — despite the metal overhang, the cog did skip holes, though I was able to manually fix it. (b) The return spring was sometimes not strong enough to push the flange back through the thick ganache, with the result that I had to pry the handles apart with my fingers to get the flange back to its start position. Lastly, (c) there was a relatively large gap (about 1/16+ inch) between the flange and the back of the bowl, which led to a thick coating of ganache on the back of the bowl, and either that gap, or the ganache coating it left behind, interfered with the release of subsequent scoops. I’d frequently get only a torn half of my ganache truffle out, while the remainder would be stuck to the flange or the back of the bowl. I’d have to dig the remainder out with my fingers and stick it on to the first half. So while I was able to scoop my ganache, it was a hassle, and involved struggling with the scoop and repairing a lot of my truffles. So, while I really wanted to like this scoop (due to the glowing reviews and the nice box and velvet bag), I returned it.
(3) The Norpro 675 1.5 tsp (four stars). This is a good quality scoop, with a strong spring and solid mechanism, but the 675 was too small for my needs. Scoop sizing can be kind of hard to figure out — Norpro does not put an official size on its scoop packaging. But this Norpro 675 scoop was noticeably smaller than the Vollrath and the Jenaluca size 100 scoops. Doing some research, I found that a size 100 scoop has about a 2 tsp capacity, while this Norpro 675 scoop had about a 1.5 tsp capacity. The 675 has "110" is inscribed on its flange, so I think this probably indicates it is a size 110. So, it was too small for me. I kept it, however, as it is a good solid scoop and the postage to return it was almost as much as the scoop was worth.
(4) The Norpro 701 Grip-EZ 2 tsp scoop (five stars). This is a strong, sturdy, simple scoop. It is heavy in the hand and its mechanism feels smooth and powerful. Its cog mechanism is slightly different than the Jenaluca’s and the Vollrath’s: instead of a cog that runs along a metal strip with holes in it, it has a cog that runs along the edge of a metal strip with rectangular teeth on it. A metal tab prevents the cog from skipping teeth. The Norpro 701 is almost certainly a size 100 (though this size is not listed on the packaging). But its two teaspoon capacity is consistent with a size 100, and it has the number "100" inscribed on the flange. When I tried this scoop on stiff ganache, the cog never skipped, so it never became misaligned. Next, the spring that pushes the flange back to its start position is more powerful than the Jenaluca’s. The vast majority of the time the spring was strong enough to propel the flange back through the ganache. Occasionally it would take a second to go back through, but only once or twice did I have to pry the handles apart. Lastly, the flange is positioned so that it sweeps very close to the back of the bowl, which means less interference with the release of subsequent portions. The scoops release with relative ease, either dropping out on their own or requiring only a gentle touch of a finger to finish the release. This scoop produced a whole tray of half-sphere portions of ganache, uniform in size and shape, which was just what I wanted. I have found my scoop!
So, of these four scoops, I preferred the Norpro 701 Grip-EZ 2 tsp scoop for scooping chocolate ganache centers for truffles.
Wow! This would make a great housewarming or wedding shower gift!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
will be purchasing other sizes