- Paperback: 404 pages
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 1 edition (July 30, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449305350
- ISBN-13: 978-1449305352
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #109,108 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Jenkins: The Definitive Guide: Continuous Integration for the Masses 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Discover what to read next through the Amazon Book Review. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
John Ferguson Smart, director of Wakaleo Consulting, helps organizations optimize their Java development practices and infrastructure. He provides training and mentoring in agile development and testing practices such as Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, Build Automation, and Continuous Deployment.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?