We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Custom carved wood pyramids make a unique, edgy stud
- No need for studs to be boring
- Hand carved Philippine wood and 18kt gold-plated brass
- Earring posts are hypoallergenic surgical steel
Jenny Bird began her design career on the wings of a dream. This Canadian designer grew up in a tiny, rural artistic community and hails from a family of seamstresses. From a young age Bird was active in art programs, and crafted wares she would sell to her family out of their living room.
Self-taught in accessories design, Bird started the line in 2008 with a collection of luxury handbags she had produced with a New York Garment District factory. It captured rave reviews and a coveted Trunk Show at New York’s prestigious Henri Bendel on Fifth Ave.
In a short-time Bird expanded the line to include covetable jewels in her popular boho-luxe aesthetic.
A talented stylist, Bird continues to focus on creating pieces she feels are missing in the market. Its been working. Today, Jenny Bird pieces are regularly spotted on trend-setting shows and actresses such as Gossip Girl and Whitney Port, and have a devoted celebrity following. Most recently, the jewelry was handpicked by Rachel Zoe for the Zoe Report.
The line is now carried at over 100 of the most fashion-forward boutiques worldwide. Bird now splits her time between her home in Toronto and her creative hub, New York.
- Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 4.6 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- ASIN: B0071JGB38
- Item model number: JBJ512-BRN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 9, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: