Jensen Distribution Services True Temper Forged Round Point Digging Shovel - 2585600
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Round point forged steel blade
- Comfort step for secure footing
- Cushion end grip for less fatigue
- 45-Inch Hardwood Handle
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Fiskars Long Handle Digging Shovel (9668)
The AMES Companies,Inc True Temper Digging Shovel with Fiberglass Handle- 2584300
Fiskars 46 Inch Steel D-handle Digging Shovel
Ames Long Handle Round Point Shovel - 1554300
True Temper Forged Square Point Shovel - 2585500
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||American Premium Store||Brentwood Supply Co.|
|Item Dimensions||8.75 x 57 x 5.3 in||8.6 x 3.25 x 57.5 in||9 x 5.3 x 57.39 in||8.6 x 3.25 x 47 in||16 x 47 x 9.5 in||9.67 x 57.38 x 5 in|
Make that next gardening project a little easier with the True Temper long-handled digging shovel. This tool is durable and dependable to be utilized for general lawn and garden work. It is the most basic garden tool with a tempered steel blade suitable for digging, planting, cutting sod and small roots.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* I am Home Gardner and use it for everytday things like re-planting my flower garden and basic home chores.
* Rarely, do I dig a Giant hole, but, I have with this sharp shovel.
* I have transplanted my Lemon, Orange, Tangerine, and other (plants) into the ground. *
* This shovel cuts nicely and slides through the dirt.
* The Wooden handle is cushioned, long AND Sturdy. It's made of Medium weight wood. It feels nice in my hands.
* I don't think this is a Heavy-Duty Construction/Type Shovel, * It's not going to shovel gravel for you ALL day without bending probably.... However, It Has Preformed Impressively For All My Home Needs.
* It's a Dependable, Tough, Sharp Tool. My husband even borrows it, waaaay too often.
* I finally Put a piece of Duck Tape, (with my name on it), before he lay claim.
* For The Quality, And The Price, I Couldn't Have Found A Better Shovel.
UPDATE: It's Mother's Day, May 14, 2017. I've been using the shovel daily for 7 months. IT IS DIRTY but just as strong as the day I got it.
* Hope you found this review useful. Thanks.