Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $5.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
JENSEN JMC-180 Wall-Mountable CD System with AM/FM Stereo Receiver , Black
|List Price:||$59.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$17.00 (28%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Weight||2 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12 x 10.1 x 7.1 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Vertical Loading CD Player, CD-R/RW Compatible, AM/FM Stereo Receiver with Digital Display, Multi-function Blue Back-lit LCD Display
- Auxiliary Input Jack for Connecting Your iPod, MP3 or other Digital Audio Players, Skip/Search Forward and Backward, Repeat 1 or All, Random Play, Programmable Memory
- Alarm Clock, Stereo Speaker System, Stereo Headphone Jack, Wall Mount Kit Included, Remote Control
- Output: 2 x 1W RMS
- Power: AC 120V~60Hz; Remote Control: 2 x ‘AAA’ (UM-4) Battery (Not included)
- Refer page 13 of user manual below for troubleshooting steps.
Frequently bought together
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Visible screen diagonal
1" / 3 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Jensen Home Electronics
The Jensen JMC-180 Wall-Mountable CD System is a music device that has it all. This music system has a CD player, AM/FM radio and stereo receiver. The CD player is a vertical loading player which plays both read and read/write CDs. This wall-mountable CD player has an easy to read digital display. There is an extra input jack for an iPod or MP3. This stereo receiver with CD player has skip and search functions that can forward and reverse with ease. It also features single song continuous mode, or can complete an entire play list. Random play is also available to spice things up a bit. Along with the stereo speakers, it features a stereo headphone jack to listen to songs through the headphones without disturbing others. The Jensen JMC-180 Wall-Mountable CD System with its alarm clock and remote control is a real space saver, designed to provide a wonderful musical experience.
- Vertical loading CD player
- CD-R/RW Compatible
- AM/FM stereo digital PLL receiver
- 20 AM + 20 FM presets
- Digital tuning
- Blue back-lit LCD display
- Auxiliary input
- Skip/search forward and backward
- Repeat 1 or all
- Random play
- Wake to radio, alarm, or CD
- Wall mount kit included
- Remote control included
Wall Mountable CD System AM/FM Stereo Receiver with Digital Frequency Display; Aux Line-in, Remote. Aux input for connecting iPod, MP3 or other digital audio players
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the price, this is a lovely CD player/radio/aux input device. It is very easy to mount on the wall (requires simple drilling) & has a surprisingly good sound despite its build. The speakers are detachable & a stand is included in case the user would prefer to set the unit on a table surface. The remote control includes a new battery so it's ready to go out of the box. Although my unit stays on the wall, I could easily lift it off the screws & take it anywhere I liked without touching any tools. Very convenient.
I especially love the CD ALARM function. I use this player to wake up in the morning instead of my crap a** cell phone ring tones which just irritate me before my eyes are even open. Every morning I wake up to a CD at whatever volume I set the night before. This alone has improved the quality of my life haha
My only complaints are that the player automatically places a brief moment between all CD tracks. I own several albums that do not have space between certain songs but the player places a gap between them anyways. Not a deal-breaker, but slightly disruptive if you expect one track to flow continuously into the next. Also, while the digital display has a pleasant blue glow it can be difficult to read except for looking slightly down on the unit. My player is mounted on the wall at about eye-level & most of the time I can't tell what track number I am listening to. Whatever.
Aside these couple of minor gripes, the Jensen CD player exceeds my expectations in this price bracket ($40). Anyone who says they "expected the unit to be larger" should have read the dimensions. Anyone expecting "super-amazing sound quality" out of a $40 plastic unit has no concept of what real speakers even feel like to touch. Do you need a simple player in your kid's room or the kitchen? Do you need an easy-to-use player for your classroom or grandmother that doesn't like techy stuff? It's hard to beat this Jensen player for $40.
I wonder what the customers who said the remote doesn't have a power, or volume button actually ordered, because the remote does almost everything. In fact, the unit does more than I dreamed it would do. So beware of the negative reviews, because the unit is very nice. It doesn't have much bass, but the sound is clear and crisp. I bought it mainly for the radio, and so far it's perfect. I understand that it might be nice for more bass for cd's, but it has enough bass to produce a good overall sound. It's a nice little unit that I will recommend to my friends for use in small rooms. Now after saying all that l hope it does hold up over the long run.
By Dee L. on April 1, 2017
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on January 17, 2018