ARCS Krav Maga Videos – Fight Like a Trained Professional Set – Don’t Become a Victim – Get the Same Israeli Self Defense Training Taught to the IDF! Great beginner to intermediate training for men, women and kids. Get the RISK Free!
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
(Jan 01, 2013)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
ARCS Krav Maga DVD is the ONLY Self Defense/Combatives Training the Uses Your Natural Reflexes!
My name is Jeremy Haas, I’m the founder of ARCS Krav Maga. We live in a violent world, filled with violent people…
Now More Than EVER You Must Be Able to Defend Yourself and Your Family
Why ARCS Krav Maga? Simple, BECAUSE IT WORKS!!
I have taught members from every branch of the US Military, including numerous Special Forces Operators, and members of numerous foreign military units as well. I have taught officers from every agency in federal law enforcement as well as numerous state and local law
The hand-to-hand method of choice for elite military and law enforcement officers is Israeli Krav Maga
• ARCS Krav Maga is a modern, reality-based method of training characterized by simple techniques that are easily and naturally learned
• Anyone can master these simple Krav Maga techniques
• Each Krav Maga video training segment is designed to take adults with little, or no previous experience, and bring them to a high level, very quickly
• Techniques work for men and women, young or not so young
This is cutting edge combatives training the WILL prepare you for any confrontation. Anyone can learn these techniques by practicing just a few minutes a day!
The ARCS Krav Maga DVDs will show you:
• Exactly where to hit your opponent for maximum impact
• How to end any fight with a single, simple move
• How to protect yourself while you deliver BRUTAL strikes
• How to be cool, calm, and completely in control Don’t wait until you become a statistic
The Time to Act Is Now!
“Order the ARCS Krav Maga videos today. If you don’t instantly think it’s the best and most no-nonsense Krav Maga training you’ve ever seen, put it right back in the box and send it back to us and we’ll send you 100% of your money back – NO QUESTIONS ASKED.”
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought these because of a couple critical reviews. The first set I bought really wasn’t a step by step instructional DVD where you learned techniques and drills. After looking at some of the negative reviews I noticed some of the comments stated these were actually more step by step.
I did a little more research and found that ARCS has a website and the reviews I read there were a lot more positive than some of the ones on Amazon. The other thing I found out was just how experienced this guy is. I found this on his website, [...]
After reading all that I decided I’d give these a try. I’m glad I did. You will not see any high speed fighting and if that’s what you are looking for then I don’t think these are for you. These DVDs teach you how to fight step by step showing fighting techniques and practice drills. I like this a lot better than the first set.
Final thought, if you’re looking for exciting fight scenes and high speed action then these are not for you but if you’re looking for detailed instruction then I highly recommend these dvds.
After practicing these for a couple weeks I’ve noticed I hit harder and faster than ever before. I can’t recommend this DVD set enough. These are not techniques that you can use in tournament karate or in a MMA fight but these are perfect for self-defense or if you find yourself in a street fight.
Jeremy’s ability to break down the instruction makes this easy to use and learn. I contacted him asking if he had any other training DVDs and was told he has 2 more levels that will be on Amazon in the future, I’m looking forward to the release of those. After speaking to him for about 30 minutes I understand why he’s so good at teaching. I won’t get into all his qualification but it was nice to hear he is a guy that’s actually used what he teaches. Nothing better than real life experience to help you hone your skills.
This set of DVDs is great for beginners to intermediate students. I would say most advanced practitioners can get a lot out of these as well but most of us tend to have ego issues. This is not a workout DVD series but you should be able to take what’s taught and get a very good workout if that’s your goal.
I would say a must buy…5 stars
Some examples of weaknesses:
• Dismisses many standard krav maga techniques and movements out of hand, saying “It doesn’t matter.”
• Inconsistent: Dismisses blocks, but later uses blocks. Says he doesn’t like the term self-defense, then later provides what he calls defensive techniques.
• Complete absence of retzev, which is continuous combat motion and a key component of krav maga.
• Complete absence of controlling the attacker after one or two strikes. The attacker will be free to come back at you.
• Says he is a big fan of hitting first; a little thought should lead the viewer to conclude that he can be charged in court with initiating an altercation. There is a lot more to this issue than this set presents.
• “Keep it simple” really amounts to oversimplification and the loss of a large number of crucially important techniques.
• Virtually nothing on footwork, which is essential for body placement for successful defense in such techniques as kicking, punching and knee strikes. In his kicks and knee strikes, he never turns his base leg, something that provides greater distance and power and relieves strain on the joints.
• Footwork in punches is casual and careless.
• The shape of his hand during his finger strikes leaves fingers open to spraining.
• Only 2 kicks are shown—front and side; what happened to the roundhouse kick? Rear kick?
• No distinction between kicking with the rear vs. front leg.
• Only the front and rear choke are dealt with; what about chokes from the side? In his defense against the rear choke, he fails to turn his head in order to get air.
• Virtually no help for someone who is thrown to the ground.
The techniques in this set are poorly thought out and can in no way be called krav maga. If you want useful and realistic krav maga instruction, you would do far better with David Kahn’s "Defending the 12 Most Common Unarmed Attacks" DVD set, which presents genuine krav maga that will actually keep you safe.