Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 231 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 267 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 12, 2016
I like this face moisturizer/self tanner because the tanning is gradual and you build on it slowly. This does have a light self tanner scent as the tanner sits on your face but it is not an offensive smell. I am fair skin with blonde hair and blue eyes and the fair to medium moisturizer was perfect. The tan looks more like I've been kissed by the sun. Mild, not harsh or orange. This is SPF 20 to help block out the sun's harmful rays. This facial tanner allows me to use less foundation because I look good with a little sun kiss color. :) If this review was helpful to you in any way, please let me know by clicking on helpful. Thank you so much!! :)
0Comment| 131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 1, 2017
I have been so impressed by these Natural Glow products. I have vitiligo (an autoimmune disease which causes your pigment to fade, leaving you very pale), and this moisturizer did exactly what I needed it to do. It gave me a subtle, gradual change that doesn't look fake, nor does it look like i live in a tanning bed. I just look like I have healthy, natural-colored, very lightly tanned skin. Wish I had bought it a lot earlier than I did.
(***I must add, in case you are a person with vitiligo, that my facial skin has lost all of its pigmentation. I no longer have the splotches that occur when you still have some pigmentation left. This product will not even out your skin tones if you do have some pigmented and some unpigmented skin. Since mine is all unpigmented, this really worked well for me.***) For anyone with just normal skin, but you'd like to add a lightly tanned look without dangerous exposure to the sun, this is a product you should try.
on May 20, 2016
I have red tones in my skin so I have to apply three times a day to notice a difference. It's just not worth it or convenient in my opinion. If you don't have redness, I would recommend it since I have friends who can skip foundation in the summer and just use this once a day. I did feel like it was a great moisturizer!
on August 16, 2016
I LOVE this product and cannot get enough of it! It is perfect for a light bronzed look, moisturized feel without being greasy, and comes with sunscreen!
on June 30, 2017
Very nice color. I cleanse my face and let it dry then apply. I don't even put on any other makeup. Has a nice glowing tone to it and skin is moisturized nicely.
on July 2, 2017
Dries evenly, looks great! Does not have the jucky smell at all. Will buy again. I buy light dark, a tone darker than my skin.
on August 27, 2017
I am not getting much color but love the protection from the sun and the moisturizer in this product.
on June 8, 2017
Have to use every day to get the effect...I think because we wash our faces so much it washes off.
on July 7, 2017
Great natural look that builds up slowly so don't buy dark if your fair. You won't look natural.
on July 27, 2015
I used this product as instructed and it just ended up turning my face an unnatural shade of orange/brown.