Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Jergens Daily Moisturizer, Natural Glow & Protect, Medium to Tan , Spf 20, 6 Ounces (Pack of 2)
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on June 25, 2015
Kudos to Jergens for getting this on the market. I've been wearing gradual self tanner for probably 7 or 8 years. I love it. The non-gradual stuff is too dark on me, and I love how I can just slather it on and don't have to worry about blobs that show up as orange. I put it on every morning or every other morning. But the last few years I've had skin cancer and several moles removed, leading me to need to apply sunblock every morning too. Well, 2 layers of lotions on my body is just time consuming and way too oily!! I've looked and looked for a self-tanner that incorporates sunblock for the BODY and haven't had any luck until seeing this. Jergens had one on the market a year or so ago, but it wasn't broad spectrum. This one is broad spectrum and 30 spf, and it functions as both my self-tanner and my morning sunblock! I'm thrilled this is out now! I also like the medium to dark skin tones (the light just never seems to show up on me), and it is extremely hard to find at stores but you can get it here. I hope others are as pleased with this product as me, and that Jergens keeps making it. Great job Jergens!
on July 4, 2015
Having been diagnosed with several skin cancers, I am not able to be in the sun without sunscreen. This product is a perfect blend of sunscreen and self tanner. Wish it had an SPF of 30 instead of SPF 20, which is not good for being outdoors, but this is great for daily indoor use. Develops a nice tan that looks natural. The only negative I have is that the vendor from whom I purchased this, sent product that had an expiration date of Jan 2014. While it still tans nicely, I cannot depend on the Sunscreen being effective. Think vendor should have noted this in their description. Buyer beware!
on January 21, 2015
gives you a light color, but it washes off with a shower like most of these do (since it's changing the color of the dead cells and not actually dying your skin). it's a little expensive for how much you get. if you already have a tan it enhances it well
on March 29, 2014
I use this product after shaving as it is a good moisturizer and also adds a little healthy looking color to my face. I have been using it for over a year and like it a lot. Recommend to anyone wanting a healty, lightly tanned appearance.
on July 6, 2014
This is a perfect sun protection that browns nicely over a couple days. It is my "go to" summer sun screen that keeps me nicely tan and protects from the rays at the same time. It is best to allow 10-15 minutes to soak in before dressing. Be sure to wash your hands after applying.
on October 1, 2014
Does not give the same tanning result as the non sunscreen version---- pretty much use this as a sunscreen on my body and it does moisturize well but stick with other products for a tan.
on December 19, 2013
Natural looking tan indeed, doesn't streak, no orange elbows or knuckles! Daily moisturizer with a kick! Smell fades once rubbed in! I have no qualms about recommending this product!
on September 6, 2013
goes on smooth and silky. moisturizes and protects. i love it. took it on summer beach vacation where i do not wear makeup much at all. this was a great alternative.
on May 30, 2015
I use this product all the time when I am in the Sun, because it tans you as well as protects you with SPF20. It is a great Moisturizer with a Glow anytime.
on March 24, 2014
great! just as advertised. My wife loves it. No orange color looks natural. And works as a great sunscreen. stay safe.