JerkFit WODies Hand Grips with Wrist Wraps for Weightlifting, Pull-Ups, Cross Training, WODs, and Gymnastics, Prevent Blisters and Rips, for Men and Women
|Size||Small 3”- 3.5”|
|Material||Latex free elastic|
About this item
- ✅PALM PROTECTING + WRIST SUPPORT: Full Palm protection and Wrist Support combined in one product. WODies Grips are the all-around utility glove to be used on ALL movements from the pull up rig to the barbell. And thanks to the built in wrist wraps, WODies provide extra wrist support for those heavy lifts. ***PLEASE MEASURE YOUR HAND USING THE 6TH PHOTO BEFORE ORDERING. DO NOT GUESS
- ✅COMFORTABLE: WODies provide a "natural glide" to absorb friction away from your hands and on to the material. And unlike leather grips, WODies cause absolutely zero bunching or painful pinching. Resiliently built to withstand the toughest of workouts. These top quality grips will last! Perfect for powerlifting, bodybuilding, calisthenics, cross fitness and HIIT training.
- ✅PROUDLY 100% MADE IN AMERICA with the finest, and most premium materials available. WODies are the training equipment you need to lift more, reduce injury, increase the duration of your workouts, and reduce wrist and forearm fatigue with these incredible workout gloves.
- ✅BUILT TO LAST: Heavy-Duty built-in supportive wrist brace gives you the extra confidence to push harder. WODies palm material is extremely durable and absorbs sweat and chalk to keep your hands dry and increase grip and built to withstand a serious amount of abuse.
- ✅ MULTI-PATENTED, 2-in-1 DESIGN: Used by Hundreds of thousands of athletes worldwide who wouldn’t train without them, there is nothing even close. These extremely well made adjustable wrist straps for weight lifting are the most diverse gloves you’ll ever use.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Original 3 Finger Glove with added Wrist Support by JerkFit
Created for athletes, by athletes, WODies are specifically designed to reduce hand tearing while adding crucial wrist support during those killer workouts. Hand-made in the USA from high-quality, hypo-allergenic latex-free woven neoprene like elastic, these powerful palm protectors provide an extra barrier on the bar for extra comfort.
Specially designed to have a "natural glide" on the bar to absorb friction and lays flat to prevent bunching and pinching. Made with GRIP-RIDGE TECHNOLOGY of tiny grooves that hold more chalk for even more grip than ever before, less break in time, increased comfort & durability!
You'll never want to attempt a workout without a pair again.
SIZING INFORMATION IMPORTANT
Sizes determined by measuring from base of the palm to the base of the middle finger. If you measure on the line between sizes, ALWAYS go with the smaller size. The material does stretch overtime.
- Small 3"-3.5" - (Inches)
- Medium 3.5"-4
- Large 4"-4.75"
- XLarge 4.75"-5"
DESIGNED & BUILT TO LAST
The first design of it kind, WODies were created out of necessity by a former gymnast to reduce the negative effects that hand and wrist injuries have on athletes.
Proudly 100% MADE IN AMERICA with the finest, and most premium materials available for maximum durability.
You’re done with leather, forget about tape, if you want full callous protection, extra comfort with minimal feel, flexibility and support, then WODies are the absolute PREMIUM glove for you.
We strive to create and release products we stand by and use ourselves.
All we want to do is make your hands happy! Because that is what you deserve.
PALM PROTECTION with WRIST SUPPORT
A superior palm protector made up of a flexible thin neoprene like material that will protect and KEEP your hard earned calluses, while reducing blistering and rips.
Combined with 3” elastic weightlifting wrist wraps for the best training experience with superior support for those heavy lifts.
The easily adjustable 2-stage Hook and Loop closure allows you to quickly change the tension of the wrist wraps to match the required support for a particular movement.
The WODies are a customizable glove that allows the customer to size up there finger holes for the perfect fit! No exposed calluses!
Our unique design allows all your calluses to be covered, with only a thin barrier between you and the equipment.
All your fingers are fully exposed to offer more grip and security on the bar
The material will absorb your sweat (and chalk if necessary). Once built up in the material, the grip is fantastic while still providing a “natural glide” on the bar absorbing the friction.
No bulky material that can bunch, pinch or limit your grip on the bar.
WODies are a full utility glove, that allows you to move from the pull up rig to the barbell without every having to take them off. They can be used with virtually all equipment in one workout. Just strap them on and go!
-------THE MORE YOU BUY THE MORE YOU SAVE!! SHOP OUR OTHER AMAZING PRODUCTS BY JERKFIT------
PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE
JERKFIT continues to hold a reputation as a top quality brand
MADE IN AMERICA
As a small owned and operated business, we take pride in making sure that every customer is 100% satisfied. If you’re not, we’re not.
If for whatever reason you are dissatisfied, please let us know!
WHO WE ARE
JerkFit was forged from our love of fitness, its community, and way of life. We believe the “Jerk,” the physical act of lifting a bar above your head, is a metaphor for our lifestyle: consistently raising the bar, and striving for excellence. At JerkFit, that’s our mission… for us, for you, for the community.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.14 x 3.7 x 1.34 inches; 3.52 Ounces
- Date First Available : May 27, 2014
- Manufacturer : JerkFit
- ASIN : B00KKZJAJC
Best Sellers Rank:
#10,908 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #41 in Exercise Gloves
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Make sure to measure you hand before purchase. Had to return the first pair and order a larger size.
I purchased this particular product because I wanted hand protection and wrist wraps in the same package. This was absolutely a great buy. You can make the wrap as tight as you need. There is full/strong wrist support. I also use chalk with these. As long as you rinse it out after each use, there's no remnants of chalk, sweat, nor stink. Would absolutely recommend this product.
I will update this review after a few more tries with them, especially if they don't loosen up. Having that palm-strap tension pulling your fingers in is only helpful with select movements, but not everything.
I think the biggest compliment I can give these is that in both workouts, which were very taxing on your hands/grip/palms, I was never thinking about my grip on the bar. I never once had to worry about friction on my palms with these, leaving me free to focus on the burning in my lungs or my core, not my hands.
I've used tape, leather gymnast gloves and I usually just use bare hands and chalk, but for any WOD with a chance at tearing, I will always use my WODies now.
Side note - I did get the thumb nub things that they sell and those were awesome too. These are both really great products.
Top reviews from other countries
Wrist support for lifting is good, palm protection for gymnastic movements bad.
I agree entirely with the need to break them in. But if you are doing any kind of bar work (Either pull up bar, or barbell) then these are amazing.
Tip:Make sure you chalk your hand before you put them on, then chalk the glove after for best result.
They seem to be pretty durable and i don't see myself having to buy another pair for quite awhile
Last really well. This is 2nd pair over last 5 years.
Recommended sizing is good too.
Need to wear them in, advice online for how yo do this.