Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 9, 2014
I gave this 4 instead of 5 because I didn't realized the face powder and the blush had sparkles in them. I have the smaller compact of Jerome's Mineral Powder for the face - the neweer As Seen onTV version - and it's great and I highly recommend it. I was hoping to get the lighter version so I could have the choice between light and medium. I'll save this sparkle version for evening events. The one product in this package that is the absolute BEST is the mascara. Although the mascara itself is very good, it's the brush that is the best I've ever found. Incredibly full bristle brush that gives a great delivery to eyelashes. I have a variety of brands for mascara that are also very good, but I reach for this first now.
on August 14, 2015
Love my Jerome!! You couldn't make me wear any other makeup. My face feels light and airy like I'm not wearing makeup. Yet the coverage is amazing. I have been wearing Jerome's magic minerals for a long time. And I have tried different kinds of makeup but always go back to this. There is just no other makeup for me. The under makeup primer is wonderful. Feels like smooth silk gliding across my face. And the under eye concealer is just plain perfect. The way all of Jerome's products blend naturally with my skin is amazing. As long as Jerome is around, this is the only make up I will ever use.
on August 3, 2017
No. Entire contents came completely crumbled and unusable. The smaller one at Walgreens runs out fast and is a bit drying.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 9, 2015
A sparkly hot mess of broken powder was a surprise gift for my mother. Her table and clothes were dusted as she opened the box. I was so embarrassed. She still loves me and it's the thought that counts.
on October 31, 2014
mascara brush broke off in the tube on day 2. mineral powder is VERY powdery. with just a gentle press with the brush, some gets on the bush and lots is loose powder on the cake... you kind of just have to blow it away before you close the compact. messy. and sparkley. lots of sparkles.
on January 3, 2014
I basically buy the kit for the foundation......it is the best I have ever used......and this is hard to find!!!! The blush is nice too and can be used for eyes as well..but it is the marble foundation that is the "gem".....love it!!!!
on March 29, 2015
Powder was broken when it arrived
on October 28, 2013
I love the marble powder, but you get so much more. The primer is great for under makeup, the cover-up stick covers everything, and of course the marble powder, great!
on April 5, 2015
not happy my make was in all crushed and all over the place
on June 22, 2014
The one star is not for the product but for the way
I had received it. The powder was a total loss and
a mess. Had to return and was not refunded for shipping.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.