|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.95 - $14.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Machine Washable Cold, Flat Dry
- EASY TO WEAR: Our sleep caps are very comfortable, soft, stretchy and easy-to-wear.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: These hat liners are lightweight, thin enough to be worn under a scarf or hat.
- PROTECTION: Sleep caps that are excellent for hair loss, to conceal hair or to protect the head.
- COMFORTABLE: Providing an extremely comfortable fit our hat liners are made so that you can wear them all day!
- MADE IN U.S.A: Sleep caps that are made in U.S.A. and imported, Designed by Michelle Aaron - New York City
Customers who bought this item also bought
Uptown Girl Headwear Soft Jersey Knit Sleep and Chemo Caps areAvailable in Many Sizes and Many Different Colors!
These caps are soft enough to wear for sleep. Made of soft jersey knit material this is a premium quality piece of headwear. Cover your head for fun, fashion on the beach or by the pool. Available in many colors, our lightweight hair hats are great for year round use!
In addition our hair covers are ideal for patients suffering from Alopecia, Severe Hair and Chemotheraphy.
**Perfect to help protect or totally conceal a bald head from the sun.
**Comfortable headwear for chemotherapy or cancer paitents
**Athletic look headwear for sports and for the gym
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00DMH1DJA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 25, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
If you decide to order this, i might suggest that you go with the larger size regardless of your actual size.
As someone who has had chemo, my scalp is ultra sensitive, and the serged seams and material edges inside this hat, AND the rather large manufacturers tag that is sewn in, irritate my scalp too much to wear this as a sleep cap or for prolonged periods of time. I do plan to wear it under hats or scarves to stabilize them, when I am going out, though.
The sea green colour I got is absolutely gorgeous.
The reason I only gave this 4-stars is because I had issue with the fit. My head is 21 1/4-inches around the hairline (12 3/4 outside the ears), and I could feel uncomfortable pressure from the cap after a few minutes. Having said that, if this product is made available with specific size options, I will consider purchasing it again. (posted by Danielle)