Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Jerusalem Countdown: A Warning to the World Paperback – January 17, 2006
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"America is at war with a theological totalitarian regime." --James Woosley, former CIA Director --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
John Hagee is the senior pastor of Cornerstone Church, a place of worship and teaching he founded in San Antonio, Texas. The nondenominational evangelical church now has more than 18,000 active members. Known best nationally for his End-Time writings, he has authored several fiction and nonfiction best sellers, including What Every Man Wants in a Woman/What Every Woman Wants in a Man and The Seven Secrets.
Top customer reviews
* Pro Zionism
* Pro Bible Prophecy
* Pro Dispensationalism
* Anti Calvinism
* Anti Islam
* Anti Terrorism
* 8 Audio CDs
* About 10 Hours
* iTunes will auto-label tracks.
* Israel & Islam's Place in Bible Prophecy.
* Professional reader and sound effects.
* Transitional material between chapters.
* Christianity & Islam compared.
* Antisemitism exposed.
* Middle-East conflict explained.
* Jesus, Joseph and Moses compared.
* Hagee leads "Christians United for Israel."
* Graphic examples of terrorism not for kids.
* Reader is not Hagee.
* Israel Timeline (appendix) not read.
* Rant against individual election (ch. 15).
* Rom. 9-11 eisegesis (ch. 15).
* Audio version is more expensive.
* 5 star audio book overall...
* if you skip chapter 15.
* "20 Facts About Israel and the Middle East" article (free).
* "Israel My Glory" magazine (free).
* "The Popular Dictionary of Bible Prophecy" by Ron Rhodes (2010).
* "Fast Facts on the Middle East Conflict" by Randall Price.