BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on May 5, 2015
For return they charge me $6.65 for a $11 + product. This is un-acceptable. It would be great if a refund is issued.
on October 25, 2014
The first time I wore this shirt the hem began unravelling fast. Before I could get back home to change the hem was half gone.
on September 6, 2014
great color, great fix, easy to wash. I will buy Jerzees again.
on August 10, 2014
nice shirt, slow shipping.
on June 15, 2011
Lightweight polo, perfect for summer. I bought this shirt as a gift for my dad in navy.
He said it was comfortable, true to size and also washes well.
on March 26, 2012
Great shirts for the price. I originally bought 4 of them - I just ordered 4 more today since warm weather is just around the corner.

Other than needing to be careful about not washing these shirts with anything that sheds lint I have no problem with them. They seem to be very colorfast. I'd like to see an all cotton shirt in this style. I like having a pocket and the sleeves are longer than a tee shirt. I wear these almost every day when I go golfing in warm weather. Very comfortable.
on March 17, 2014
My wife love this polo because the 3X fits superbly and shows off my physique like no other polo I own. Sharp looking in the maroon and I've received one compliment after another while wearing it out on the town. Comes out of the wash quite well and the material seems immune to stuff that have stained other shirts like ribs, dark beer, and blood. We plan on getting a couple more in some of the other fashionable colors available. Especially looks magnificent with my Dickies pants, hand tooled belt, and custom made boots when we hit the dance floor. If I wear my rust colored suede jacket as part of the ensemble, watch out! Also, doesn't show sweat like a lot of shirts when I get hot.
on March 27, 2014
These are just what i needed for work. Very comfy, and light like a t-shirt. They were all the correct size and color (ordered 3). The shipping said they would be here april 7th (ordered march 23rd), and they showed up march 27th. Very happy customer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.