|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$5.00 - $32.06|
- Cotton & Polyester
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: You can't get enough of comfortable clothing. It's like you want to wear them all day everyday, so Jerzees designed their clothes so comfortable that you'll never want to get changed.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Jerzees makes their items with dedication to the environment and sustainability so you don't have to feel any guilt about your style. They believe in making the world a better place, one pant at a time.
- STAY STYLISH: Just because you're relaxing, or even when you're working out, doesn't mean you shouldn't look good. These designs are sure to be flattering and complimentary as well as comfortable.
- INCREASED MOBILITY: No one wants their clothes to be limiting whether you're moving or not. Get the apparal that gives you freedom and range where you need it most.
- TRUSTED DURABILITY: Whether you're at the gym or on the couch Jerzees makes clothing that will withstand any activity or non activity. You can trust that your clothes will outlast the competition, just like you.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
We are a leading global company specializing in the design, manufacture, and marketing of products that bring comfort, performance, and fun to everyday moments. We are backed by a family of brands that has been enriching lives for over a century.
We're willing to bet that you already have memories of us, and we're working hard each day to make even more. So check us out, join our team, and make us a part of your every day.
Our Core Environmental Values
We believe that successful companies need healthy societies. We embrace the concept of corporate social responsibility as a tool that provides an integral view of business and society.It is our responsibility to strategically utilize our expertise and resources to run a competitive and profitable business, while at the same time adding value to the communities in which we operate by preserving our planet's natural resources and empowering our people.
• We are committed to proactive involvement in activities directed toward the preservation and conservation of our natural resources.
• We are committed to operating our facilities in compliance with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
• We are committed to working with our employees, customers, and suppliers to design products, processes, equipment, and packaging that are environmentally friendly and economically viable.
• We are committed to educating and encouraging our employees in environmental responsibilities and activities required for the preservation of our natural resources.
- Shipping Weight: 6.72 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000BSJEQW
- Item model number: 437
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 26, 2005
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First and foremost it is a jersey knit not a polo knit: so it feels like a light weight tee shirt which is awesome in the summer time. I work a combination of indoors and outdoors so a tee shirt with a collar is a real plus around my office.
The fit is amazing. I'm built like a fire plug... 5'11" and 220 lbs. I have a 48" chest, but normally wear a 50-52 coat for my shoulders... well, the XL is a perfect fit for me. A large fits me better across the chest and is more form fitting (it's snug, but not tight) but the XL fits my shoulders and is a lot more comfortable. In my opinion the sizing is SPOT ON ACCURATE. From the jerzees website: L = 46, XL = 50.
Even better than the way it fits in the chest is the sleeves. They go all the way to my elbows. A standard polo sleve bunches up and creeps up to my shoulder... this shirt has a roomy shoulder so it doesn't bunch up and the sleeves go all the way to my elbow (straight armed it stops about 1.5 - 2" above the crease in my inner elbow).
Lastly is the length... at 5'11 I can tuck this shirt in into my jeans or slacks and it looks great. Most polo shirts in an XL are either way too long (hang past my crotch) or way too short (stop at my belt). This one was designed to be worn tucked in.
If you are taller than 6 feet, I'd look at the tall sizes... if you're heavier (thicker in the middle) look at the numbered sizes. A "secret" to shirt sizing that many don't know is that an XXL and a 2XL are not the same cut. In football terms an XXL is for a running back while a 2XL is for a lineman. If you're stocky in the middle get the numbered size... if you're a big guy with a V-back (narrow waist), then go for the multiple X sizing.
For washing... The tag says machine wash and machine dry. Personally: I just toss them in the machine on cold and then dry them on low to about half way (15-20 minutes on low heat) ... then hang dry them the rest of the way so they don't shrink (they're not supposed to shrink since they're 50% poly but it is still a knit shirt).