Jerzees Men's SpotShield Jersey Pocket Polo
|Price:||$6.18 - $39.33|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 50% cotton
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: You can't get enough of comfortable clothing. It's like you want to wear them all day everyday, so Jerzees designed their clothes so comfortable that you'll never want to get changed.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Jerzees makes their items with dedication to the environment and sustainability so you don't have to feel any guilt about your style. They believe in making the world a better place, one pant at a time.
- STAY STYLISH: Just because your relaxing, or even when you're working out, doesn't mean you shouldn't look good. These designs are sure to be flattering and complimentary as well as comfortable.
- INCREASED MOBILITY: No one wants their clothes to be limiting whether you're moving or not. Get the apparal that gives you freedom and range where you need it most.
- TRUSTED DURABILITY: Whether you're at the gym or on the couch Jerzees makes clothing that will withstand any activity or non activity. You can trust that your clothes will outlast the competition, just like you.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
We are a leading global company specializing in the design, manufacture, and marketing of products that bring comfort, performance, and fun to everyday moments. We are backed by a family of brands that has been enriching lives for over a century.
We’re willing to bet that you already have memories of us, and we’re working hard each day to make even more. So check us out, join our team, and make us a part of your every day.
Our Core Environmental Values
We believe that successful companies need healthy societies. We embrace the concept of corporate social responsibility as a tool that provides an integral view of business and society.It is our responsibility to strategically utilize our expertise and resources to run a competitive and profitable business, while at the same time adding value to the communities in which we operate by preserving our planet’s natural resources and empowering our people.
• We are committed to proactive involvement in activities directed toward the preservation and conservation of our natural resources.
• We are committed to operating our facilities in compliance with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
• We are committed to working with our employees, customers, and suppliers to design products, processes, equipment, and packaging that are environmentally friendly and economically viable.
• We are committed to educating and encouraging our employees in environmental responsibilities and activities required for the preservation of our natural resources.
Top Customer Reviews
The 50/50 blend ensured wrinkle free drying. The collars (a pet peeve of mine in more expensive shirts) laid down perfectly and did not curl up. The length was perfect even though I have a longer torso than most people. Still enough length to tuck in securely. The shirt pocket is a plus as well, because in other shirts I always had to stick my ink pen above the buttons for easy access. The sleeve lengths are very good as well, stopping a few inches from my elbow.
If anything can be considered a weakness, it would be the thickness of the fabric which felt thin at first. But, then I compared them to some expensive Nike golf shirts and they were the same thickness. I figure they will be okay for golf or other outdoor activities, but without any moisture wicking technology they will most likely remain work shirts.
If you can survive without a fancy "logo" of any sort you will save a bundle. I found that I could buy 3 to 4 of these shirts for the price of one of the name brand shirts.
Update: After a month's use these shirts still look and feel fantastic. No complaints and I will purchase more.
1. They're long enough to stay tucked into my pants all day with no fussing, riding up, or re-tucking.
2. There is no annoying band of ribbing on the bottom of the sleeves to ride up on my bicep as I raise my arms.
3. The sleeves actually go all the way to my elbows instead of stopping as some weird midpoint.
4. They wear and wash well and the colors aren't fading as quickly as many do.
5. The button placket doesn't dip very low at all, meaning even if they come unbuttoned, I'm not showing anybody anything
Based on other reviews, it seems that there is quite a variation in the accuracy and consistency of the sizing. Fabric quality seems to vary too. So before you buy, ask yourself "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do you?