|Price:||$19.04 & FREE Shipping|
- 50% Cotton - 50% Polyester
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: You can't get enough of comfortable clothing. It's like you want to wear them all day everyday, so Jerzees designed their clothes so comfortable that you'll never want to get changed.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Jerzees makes their items with dedication to the environment and sustainability so you don't have to feel any guilt about your style. They believe in making the world a better place, one pant at a time.
- STAY STYLISH: Just because your relaxing, or even when you're working out, doesn't mean you shouldn't look good. These designs are sure to be flattering and complimentary as well as comfortable.
- INCREASED MOBILITY: No one wants their clothes to be limiting whether you're moving or not. Get the apparal that gives you freedom and range where you need it most.
- TRUSTED DURABILITY: Whether you're at the gym or on the couch Jerzees makes clothing that will withstand any activity or non activity. You can trust that your clothes will outlast the competition, just like you.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
We are a leading global company specializing in the design, manufacture, and marketing of products that bring comfort, performance, and fun to everyday moments. We are backed by a family of brands that has been enriching lives for over a century.
We're willing to bet that you already have memories of us, and we're working hard each day to make even more. So check us out, join our team, and make us a part of your every day.
Our Core Environmental Values
We believe that successful companies need healthy societies. We embrace the concept of corporate social responsibility as a tool that provides an integral view of business and society.It is our responsibility to strategically utilize our expertise and resources to run a competitive and profitable business, while at the same time adding value to the communities in which we operate by preserving our planet's natural resources and empowering our people.
• We are committed to proactive involvement in activities directed toward the preservation and conservation of our natural resources.
• We are committed to operating our facilities in compliance with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
• We are committed to working with our employees, customers, and suppliers to design products, processes, equipment, and packaging that are environmentally friendly and economically viable.
• We are committed to educating and encouraging our employees in environmental responsibilities and activities required for the preservation of our natural resources.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00KV981KQ
- Item model number: 4850
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 10, 2008
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They ARE long in the legs, but for those who generally wear a shorter inseam, the elastic in the cuff allows any extra length to just bunch around the ankles - a la Star Trek pants in the original series ;) ! I have washed them multiple times, and the fit was not changed. I am thrilled to have these new ones, and I will be purchasing more.
Update 3/25/12: Someone asked what the length is in inches (good question!) The inseam on these is 30 inches.
Update 7/14/12 I have noticed that the SELLER offering these pants that is listed with my review changes frequently. Hopefully, that still means that it is the same PRODUCT/MODEL# that I purchased from "Featured Apparel, Inc."
(Also, unlike some reviewers - who may have purchased a different model# - I have had no problems with the sturdy drawstring on mine.)
These are the thicker 9.5oz. sweats pants and after at least 10 washings have held up great with a great more wearing/washings to come. There was a little bit of fabric "pilling" the first couple wash/dry cycles, but after that they have worn great with no problems what so ever.
I received these quicker then I thought I would and with the quality and comfort in the wear-ability I wanted to order a couple more from this seller and plan on getting at least 2 more before winter hits.
On the plus side I appreciate the pockets, and the material is a nice, heavy weight.
For a little more money I would suggest the Hanes EcoSmart sweatpants. I have a pair of those which I find far more comfortable.
All 3 pairs had no elastic in the waist. They fell right off.
Get them some where else.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hubby loves these sweats, especially the deep pockets. The fabric has just the right heft, the waist is elasticized with a drawstring, length is great (no exposed ankles when he... Read morePublished 1 month ago by pamedian