|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$6.52 - $38.45 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 50% cotton
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester preshrunk jersey
- SpotShieldTM stain-resistant treatment
- welt-knit collar
- back neck tape for a clean finish
- seamless body
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- 5.6 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester jersey knit - Stain-resistant performance finish - Welt collar and hemmed sleeves - Two-button placket with a quarter inch reinforced box - Pearlized buttons - Left chest pocket
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000BRV67I
- Item model number: M25847
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 26, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The 50/50 blend ensured wrinkle free drying. The collars (a pet peeve of mine in more expensive shirts) laid down perfectly and did not curl up. The length was perfect even though I have a longer torso than most people. Still enough length to tuck in securely. The shirt pocket is a plus as well, because in other shirts I always had to stick my ink pen above the buttons for easy access. The sleeve lengths are very good as well, stopping a few inches from my elbow.
If anything can be considered a weakness, it would be the thickness of the fabric which felt thin at first. But, then I compared them to some expensive Nike golf shirts and they were the same thickness. I figure they will be okay for golf or other outdoor activities, but without any moisture wicking technology they will most likely remain work shirts.
If you can survive without a fancy "logo" of any sort you will save a bundle. I found that I could buy 3 to 4 of these shirts for the price of one of the name brand shirts.
Update: After a month's use these shirts still look and feel fantastic. No complaints and I will purchase more.
However, not all the colors have free 2-day shipping. Some are fulfilled by 3rd party sellers.
I would recommend this shirt anyway.
Based on other reviews, it seems that there is quite a variation in the accuracy and consistency of the sizing. Fabric quality seems to vary too. So before you buy, ask yourself "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do you?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Shirts were more than what I expected very happy Thank youPublished 4 days ago by Elpidio Villarreal