- Cute Halloween Christmas tunic dress,polyester and spandex,soft and stretchy,fit size XS-M
- Vibrant Halloween Ugly Christmas printed dresses,3/4 sleeve,round neck,above knee length,funny holiday dress
- This Halloween Christmas dress is great choice for daughters,mothers,sisters and girlfriend as a surprise Xmas gift
- Occasion: as Halloween / Christmas Eve / Christmas party costumes,or as pajamas at home or on bed
- Garment care: hand wash/machine wash,don't bleach,flat/hang dry,warm iron if need
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Theme: Halloween / Christmas
- Style Type:A-Line Tunic Dresses
- Sleeve Type: Sleeveless / 3/4 Sleeve Dresses
- Pattern: Digital Print / Galaxy Printed / Cow Print
- Material: 88% Polyester 12% Spandex, Great Elastic and Soft
- Garment Care: Hand Wash/Machine Wash in cold.Don't Bleach,Hang/Flat Dry
- This is a cute Halloween / Christmas Tunic Dresses,a great choice for Mon/Daughter/Girlfriend
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this dress for a Christmas costume bar crawl and it was a hit! I got so many compliments! I did use a short petticoat underneath- I was worried the skirt wasn’t wide enough but it is. It is a very cute dress however what I don’t like is that the bottom has a raw edge- not hemmed. I am afraid of washing it and the edges getting frayed. I guess I can hem it myself. The extra work is worth it though. I kind of also don’t like the material a whole lot either. It’s like shiny spandex but for a cute costume it didn’t matter. I used Fakespot to check for fake and unreliable reviews. It reads, analyzes and then adjusts the rating to be more accurate. The adjusted rating was rather low, like 2.5 stars for this dress so I was hesitant to buy it but couldn’t find anything else similar with better reviews. I’m glad I did! I think people who expect great quality fabric and stitching might be disappointed but I really wasn’t and was very happy with it!
If you *ssholes read this, it'd be awesome if you started being a bit more honest in your descriptions. And use actual sizes!!
On the bright side, it's so stretchy that you don't really have to worry about it not fitting you no matter what your body type is, JUST WATCH OUT FOR IT BEING TOO SHORT PLEASE (it is already relatively short on someone with a slender physique so it will most definitely be much shorter on a curvier person... so be careful babes!!!).
If you're looking for a cheap, ugly dress to wear only once in your entire life, this is the one to buy. I just think it should be a little bit cheaper given the poor quality...