|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$10.90 - $12.90 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Material:polyester & spandex, soft and stretchy
- Size:S-3XL,please check detail size information in description
- Stretchy material, can be stretched to fits most
- Soft and comfortable fabric,versatile leggings for any occasion
- Note:please only choose from seller "Jescakoo", we will not take responsibility for any poor quality product from other sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Jescakoo Mermaid Apparel
We provide mermaid leggings,skater dress,maxi skirt,tank top and skirt set and evening dress.
S:waist(24-34.2), hip(28.7-42.0), thigh(15.3-24.0), ankle(7.8), length(35)
M:waist(25.2-35.4), hip(29.9-43.3), thigh(16.8-25.2), ankle(9.0), length(36.2)
L:waist(26.4-36.6), hip(31.1-44.5), thigh(17.7-26.4), ankle(10.2), length(37.4)
XL:waist(27.6-37.8), hip(32.3-45.6), thigh(18.8-27.5), ankle(11.3), length(38.6)
2XL:waist(28.8-39.0), hip(33.5-46.8), thigh(20.0-28.7), ankle(12.4), length(39.8)
3XL:waist(30.0-10.2), hip(34.7-48.0), tight(21.2-29.9), ankle(13.5), length(41.0)
As different computers display colors differently, the color of the actual item may vary slightly from the above images.
Because of the different measurement methods, Measurement difference from 1-3cm, Please check the size to confirm whether it fits.
These mermaid printed jeggings are popular and hot sale. Material is stretchy,breathable and flexible.Cool and comfortable leggings for autumn and spring.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B015H78KH0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 17, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
They feel a bit snug at first and a little cheap, but after awhile they become really comfy almost like magic!
I usually wear 16 or 18 size pants (usually XL in leggings) so I got a 3XL and they fit very comfortably. So I would say size up if you don't want them super tight.
- The print and shine on these leggings are really really fun. BUT the fabric does not seem to breathe at all- which means no dancing in these for me (I'm a fitness instructor).
- They are a little short, come low on my shins- but my legs are 35" long. This happens sometimes.
- I'm 5'8", size 4 Tall. BUT I've had a couple kids via c section- which means my stomach is not perfectly flat- which means these leggings show every lump and bump due to the shine of the fabric, as well as due to not having an ounce of compression in them.
- The waist band is thick, about 1 1/2" wide, but again, no compression. It looks okay on my body... but doesn't look GREAT, like i was hoping.
- A bit baggy in the legs and hips, loose in the ankles.
size comparison- I'm a Small in Old Navy leggings, XS in Zumba leggings- I ordered a Medium here, based on other reviews noting to size up. These leggings come up halfway to belly button, so Hip measurement is 34"- 35"
I really really wanted these to work. I think these just aren't the pair for me. Delivered in under one week.