Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Jess and Wiggle (Imaginata Children's Books) Paperback – January 5, 2014
From timeless classics to new favorites, find children's books for every age and stage. See more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- "This is another treasure form Uvi Poznansky - a perfect entertainment and lesson for children and adults alike" - Grady Harp, HALL OF FAME TOP 100 REVIEWER, VINE VOICE
- "A magical and delightful book written for ages 3 - 6. The illustrations are beautiful and accompany the text plus the story rhymes." - Chief, USN Ret...VT Town, TOP 500 REVIEWER
- "Pure whimsy and fantasy, perfect to engage the minds and imaginations of young children with the soft and colorful pictures." - Dii, TOP 500 REVIEWER
From the Author
Two little hints:
- When reading this kindle book, click the text to get a popup, which is a fun way to interact with the story.
- To look inside this kindle book click the 'Send a free sample' button (under 'Buy now with 1 click' area at the top right of this page.)
- Now I Am Paper
- Jess and Wiggle
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
The story itself is indeed magical. For Jess, you see, does not smile or laugh. She is also a most determined girl. Her imaginary friend, Wiggle has a mission and that is to make her smile! So, their adventure is on and what a time it is for both of them. Excellent story which I am sure the little ones will enjoy both for the illustrations and the text.
Most highly recommended and for multiple reasons.
No matter how many games one plays,
Jess meets each person with a solemn gaze.
Until up crops Wiggle in her sock,
Now HE has the amazing gift of shock.
And shock he does with huge savoir faire,
Making this charming children’s book
Something we all should share!
Thank you, Ms. Poznansky, for your enchanting work and for reminding us about the great gift of rhyme!
I won't say more about the story, others have done so.
But I like to highlight: I have read lots of Uvi Poznansky other books and with this little story and wonderful artwork she did herself, she shows that she can write in all genes, where she sets her mind to it, even in poem style, as it is with this book.
Well done Uvi. A delightful book for children and parents to read to their children, even for very young ones.
Most recent customer reviews
Jess and Wiggle would be delightful as a picture book alone, but it also contains a story...Read more