Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on July 19, 2013
The Jesse Bear books are very beautiful and I wish I could get all of them for my little grand daughter. I ordered two in the series and am delighted with the beautiful watercolours and illustrations with the first one I opened. However, this second one,which is also significantly more expensive, is all in grayscale on the inside. This is so very disappointing as the pair was meant to be a special gift for the little one. The 'detailed pen-and-ink and watercolor illustrations' as described on its back cover was a major reason for choosing this book. Replacing the item in time is out of the question as I am about to make the trip overseas to visit my grandbaby. Unfortunately this is yet another time I have been disappointed with the Amazon service. Generally all works well and I will still cautiously recommend Amazon. Nevertheless, the grayscale of what could have been a very beautiful, appealing book for a little one just does not work.
on September 23, 2014
The book was bought as a new one, at some cents over $13.00, but only the cover was in color, and it was in paperback. The pages were in drab black, white, and gray colors. This book, if it is new, is in hardback and in with beautifully-colored illustrations..
on November 9, 2014
Nice story for children to learn about family visit.
on March 4, 2015