BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 13, 2012
It is of decent interior size and the exterior fabric isn't bad. Simple but pretty. However, the body of it must be flimsy cardboard because during shipping it had been crushed and you could see a fold line in the board beneath the fabric. Had this not happened, I would have kept it but there was little time left for an exchange. This product needs to be shipped with protection. The bubble envelope didn't cut it. I don't know why this review would be denied, but it was... Try, try again!
on December 5, 2012
Clutch looks ok but has a red lipstick stain inside, and the cardboard "structure" of the bag is crushed. Will have to work out for this one night, since there's no time to return the product and find a replacement. The clasp doesn't work very well and the metal looks cheap. The fabric looks less cheap but FEELS really cheap. Overall I'd have been happy if I'd paid about $5, but even then only without the lipstick stain. Avoid this "clutch". I paid full price and DO NOT appreciate receiving a bag in such obviously USED CONDITION. I will never buy this brand again and will never purchase from this seller.
on October 13, 2015
I really liked this evening bag, but was disappointed when it came, because I thought it was going to be with the gold trim (as shown in the picture). Instead, it has silver trim and chain. The red was a perfect match for my dress, but need one with gold, and most of the purses I've seen on Amazon have silver. It is very pretty, though!
on September 29, 2014
I was looking for a dark gray dressy clutch for a wedding. Despite being called "pewter," it is actually a BRIGHT and SHINY silver satin (and yes, I double checked to verify that I received the correct item/color). It is going back ASAP. If you're looking for an 80s bright and shiny silver satin clutch, this is for you. If you're looking for something that actually resembles what is pictured, keep looking!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2016
Great for formal parties and the color matches with most outfits. Not made to fit a lot of things. And it's nice that there is a strap to use if I get tired of carrying it as a clutch. I like the width, makes it easy to fit under my arm.
on September 25, 2013
It was hard to tell the exact color, but when I opened the box and put it next to the dress I am wearing to my son's wedding it matches perfectly. It has a bit of royal blue in it due to the shiny satin. It is beautiful and classic so that I know I will use it again and again. It holds my I phone, lipstick, cash and credit card, and a few tissues. That is about it, but that's all I need it for. I have not worn it yet - wedding this weekend.
on May 24, 2013
Very lovely and matched perfectly with my dress and shoes for the dentec party.
I do agree that the inside the fabric is most likely cardboard of sort.. I can definitely feel it.
But it didn't get tent and even on my lap I kind of pushed my hands on top of it (just a habit) it was totally fine.
Kept its shape.
I definitely recommend this purse to others, it is very lovely and definitely a good deal on amazon. :)
Ps: it doesn't fit a lot lol
on November 17, 2012
Love the purse because it looks just like the image but the straps were way shorter than I expected. That's the only reason I didn't give it 4 or 5 stars.
on May 17, 2014
I was looking for a dark blue clutch and when I ordered it I went of the picture rather than reading the color description. This was my mistake. The picture shows the clutch dark blue but it is really the silver look as in description. Very silver. This was my mistake but the picture does not really show correctly in my opinion.
on January 16, 2013
Received my evening bag in primo condition in just two days as stated. A beautiful clutch, it has a strap if you so choose to use it. Elegant, worked well with my gold shoes and wrap. The metal edging is a true gold, the satin fabric is slightly lighter but worked well with everything. Was able to easily fit my cell phone, lipstick and a few incidentals. Fabric is of a nice quality, it looks like a satin blend.