Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 804 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 873 reviews
on June 12, 2016
i love this perfume, it's my favorite right now. i wish it were a little stronger because sometimes i barely smell it. other people do smell it in the morning time shortly after i get to work and compliment me.
UPDATE 09-13-17: I had finished the first bottle and was eager to get a second one. This is my favorite perfume but when I did get it a few days ago, it didn't smell the same. It didn't smell bad but this bottle has a lot more of an alcohol scent and not powdery and clean like the first bottle I had. Eventually the scent ends up being similar to the original one I had but there's only a hint of it. I can't imagine what the problem could be, maybe a fake? But i'll say this, Amazon customer service is the best! So I knocked off one star bc they need to work with reputable sellers. I am an Amazon VIP shopper, LOL the addiction is real so i'll try again but the next one better be good bc I have to get my Fancy Love fix and I don't want to have to go elsewhere.
on August 31, 2014
This is a soft, feminine, creamy and powdery peach scent reminiscent of some inexpensive Avon or drugstore body sprays. It reminds me quite a bit of Dove soap, actually. Probably suitable for daytime and work wear, it will never be "too much". I can also imagine alot of men would like this on their "girl next door" as that is the image it evokes. But alas, for me it is simply not enough. This is a young teenager's first perfume, along the lines of "Sweet Honesty". This does not give me confidence at the office and does not make me feel sexy in the evening. While it is not bad, it is nothing special and nothing at all like Fancy, a real gourmand.
on January 23, 2017
I bought this perfume for my wife a Valentine's Day she had used as perfume before very good perfume stay strong for the long time great perfume
on May 31, 2017
got it because hubby loves the smell; doesn't last long on me...
on February 10, 2015
I'm in love with this scent! I just received this today and I'm so happy with it. I almost purchased Jessica Simpson's Fancy perfume but read that Fancy Love isn't as sweet and has deeper notes to it, which I knew would resonate with me more. I'm sooo glad I switched to this instead. The aroma is gorgeous. Also, Perfumania sent me several samples! I LOVE that! It gives me a chance to try different perfumes to see how I like them. One of the samples was Paris Hilton's Fairy Dust and I'm in love with it and will be purchasing that soon. So thank you Perfumania for the samples! Great marketing strategy, it worked! lol
on April 16, 2017
One of my favorites. Compliments all the time.
on November 10, 2015
This is my daily use perfume and I LOVE IT! I always get tons of compliments on it! You get so much more for the money when you buy this on Amazon! The price you pay for the big bottle is what you pay in a store for the small bottle and it is THE SAME perfume (I bought at the store before I found it on here and I guarantee it is the same!) I use about 5 sprays and it lasts all day-I know this because people tell me that I smell good, hours after I've put it on! This is a very feminine scent without being sickly sweet like the other Fancy perfume. I like it even better when I've had it on for a couple hours!
on January 29, 2017
I was given this perfume years ago as a Christmas gift. I loved it!
on May 16, 2017
Love it!!
on January 8, 2017
I like this a lot but it doesn't last very long

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.