|Fits as expected||
$18.99 - $99.99
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- Heel measures approximately 4"
- Pointed-toe dress pump in d'Orsay silhouette with covered heel
- Memory midsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Sexy high heel pump
Jessica Simpson is famous for her fun, sexy style, and now her signature line of footwear, handbags, and sunglasses brings that same style home to you. From fun western boots to the latest dressy and casual looks, Jessica Simpson shoes, handbags, and sunglasses are where it's at for fun, flirty and fabulous fashion!
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00M0EZS9C
- Item model number: CLAUDETTE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 31, 1969
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
What is a D'Orsay you ask? Any shoe that reveals the arch of your foot can be characterized as d'orsay.
Additionally, the Vamp (front, towards the toe) of the shoe is cut close to the toes.
This combination is super flattering to the female figure and do a great job of lengthening your legs. They look nice and sophisticated yet sexy (these are not your slutty club shoes). I freaking love these! LOL!
The height is just right (although disclaimer, I am a shorty married to a tall man so I tend to go for a higher heel) and I was able to wear these all day in comfort.
These are great paired with some skinny jeans or that LBD you have in your closet. Thanks again for the beautiful shoes Jessica Simpson! <3
I received these shoes today and was immediately impressed by the outside packaging. Upon opening the box, I was disappointed to find that the shoes looked worn, as in the color had faded in some areas. This is typical of leather and leather type shoes when they are rubbed, but for this to be the case upon purchase is unsatisfactory. I like Jessica Simpson's shoes because she has items available for larger sizes, but today I was definitely disappointed in the quality. I am unsure if I will return, as it's already hard to find shoes in my size and I really don't feel like going through the hassle.