BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 17, 2012
Sadlly, I was very disappointed with my purchase. I had bought a pair of these sandals from a retailer in my local mall early in the summer. I loved them so much that I wore them almost everyday. Because I practically wore them out, I needed to replace them. I found the same sandal on amazon and purchased them immediately. The first time I wore them, the toe snapped. Clearly, they were 'seconds' or poorly manufactured in some way. I am back to wearing my original, now very worn out and comfortable pair. My purchase from the retailer on amazon was a total disappointment and a waste of money.
on September 24, 2013
Everyone wants to know where did I get this shoe. I receive so many compliments about how nice this shoe is. I Love it!
on October 8, 2012
These are comfy and stylish. These look great w/a pair of shorts & are the most Comfortable Sandals I've ever owned
on July 15, 2011
I bought these shoes when I was pregnant and I loved. They are very comfortable and cute. Would definitely recommend. I am going to purchase these in black also.
on July 28, 2012
The product was received in good condition, that meets my requirements being this an excellent article for which I am satisfied and happy.

Attentively Jose Flores

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.