|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 3"
- Boot opening measures approximately 11" around
- Western-reminiscent bootie featuring overlaid tongue and stacked heel
- Memory foam insole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sexy sude ankle bootie
Jessica Simpson is famous for her fun, sexy style, and now her signature line of footwear, handbags, and sunglasses brings that same style home to you. From fun western boots to the latest dressy and casual looks, Jessica Simpson shoes, handbags, and sunglasses are where it's at for fun, flirty and fabulous fashion!
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01HN88PI0
- Item model number: Sadora
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 18, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The opening of the shoe is definitely enough to tuck in your fitted jeans, which is great. If your pants are a little looser at the ankle, there will be some ruffling of the pant, but I think that's just with any boot really.
As for size, I found the boot to definitely run large. I usually fall between two sizes. With thicker athletic socks, my heel slipped in these boots. I put in one of those petal inserts on the incline, which vastly improved the fit. The seller was kind enough to accommodate some of my requests. So, I didn't want to burden him/her with an exchange since I thought I could live with the slightly larger size. If I were to order another color, I'd go with the smaller size and I'm fairly confident that I could wear thick socks with them. With athletic socks, the boots are pretty comfortable.
After a couple months of weekly wear (one to two times per week), the suede seems to be fraying a bit. Stains come out pretty easily so long as you get to them when they are fresh. On one occasion, I used a baby wipe to get some coffee out of the leather. Stain came out, but so did some color.
I got these boots when the price dipped fairly low. I'm overall very happy with my purchase. I might be a bit disappointed if I had paid significantly more, but I didn't. And I like these boots enough that I keep an eye on the price for different colors.