- File Size: 1881 KB
- Print Length: 121 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Parchment & Plume, LLC (November 26, 2015)
- Publication Date: November 26, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B017HY6FWS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #220,401 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$5.99|
Save $3.00 (50%)
Jessie: Bride of South Carolina (American Mail-Order Bride Series Book 8) Kindle Edition
|Length: 121 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Similar books to Jessie: Bride of South Carolina (American Mail-Order Bride Series Book 8)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Jessie is not the typical southern belle but she is feisty and very determined to do what she wants and not what her father wants.
Joel is her perfect hero but with much old conflict between them.
He is just as determined as Jessie but in a whole different way, he doesn't want to see her, talk to her or be with her.
She is going to runaway with or without his help.
But are stubborn, both are complex, both are not typical of the South, but Joel's family came to the South after the war. Both are determined in their own way.
This is not your typical mail order bride story at least what you would think of. But it doesn't start out that way as Jessie has gotten an offer to come to Montana for marry as mail order bride. But does she make it there?
I loved this as a different kind of story and the hopefulness if gives to people seeking a way out of their miserable although rich circumstances as well as being poor and gaining more than money in wealth.
This is another wonderful story in the American Mail Order Brides of the 50 states put together by writers that are mostly historical western romance writers. This book is one that also is a must read, highly recommended story that you won't put down. It is fast paced, full of surprises, hopeful, and thoughtful and well written. Thank you Rose Gordon for writing Jessie's story. I loved it.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Historical > Victorian
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Romance > Western
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Historical Romance > Victorian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Westerns
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult