Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions For Kids
Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 2, 2015
I have my children read this daily devotion aloud in the car on the way to school each morning. After about a week my middle-schooler told me it sets the tone for her day. She says it helps her deal with middle school situations with a clearer head and helps her avoid certain pressures from her peers. We are not avid church going people so to hear her say that made me glad I made this litte investment to purchase this book.
0Comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 29, 2017
Great material and biblical reference inside for each page. We enjoy reading this each day. I know on the front it says for kids but really it is great for all ages. I think the cover would be best for gift giving if it didn't say "kids" on it because I know I would have ordered one of these for a couple of graduates had it not been for that. There are other Jesus calling books that would be ok for graduates but this one in my opinion is the best one overall. Its simple , to the point and very easy for anyone to relate to. Mine had a bent corner that wasn't too bad and I did not ask for a replacement since it is such a good price. Could have been the shipping not really sure. Overall very pleased with this.
on August 25, 2017
I gave this book to my granddaughters on the recommendation of a friend who uses it every day with her children. They read the daily devotion in the car on the way to school and then discuss it with their mother. She said she sees a difference in their behavior. I also use it with my classes during our church's after school program. I love the way it applies God's word to the everyday issues they deal with.
on August 1, 2017
I love the adult version of this book so it was no surprise when my son latched on to the kids version. Even though the words are too complicated for my six year old he still loves to hear the advice each day and sleeps with it next to his bed :)
on September 27, 2016
This is just like the adult book. It matches in teachings day to day. It is just easier to understand. It is written from the perspective that Jesus is talking directly to you. I made sure to explain that to my children before reading it. It makes a nice devotional for a busy family.
on December 25, 2016
I'm a children's ministry director, so I've purchased and tried many family devotionals. I like this one the best. The devotions are short and the narrative isn't "teachy", but touches the heart. It also includes suggestion passages, so you can have the option of getting some Scripture reading in. We used the December 25th entry at our large family gathering and I could tell it touched all the adults.
on January 27, 2018
It helps kids learn more about Jesus and books of the Bible. It is very interesting to do daily readings. It is a nice activity for the whole family and can be used at the bedtime. People should buy this book because it is good for kids of all ages.
on June 18, 2016
I have given this book to all the children in my life and all my friends. It's the perfect way to start your day. It's a very simple way to get the word of God. I have been reading it every morning for almost 4 years. It's amazing how God speaks to you just when you need it!
on January 26, 2018
I gave this to my 10 year old niece after her baptism and she appeared to really like it.
on January 27, 2018