Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14,341 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15,601 reviews
on January 9, 2015
I cannot say enough good about this book. It feeds my soul everyday. It gives the background of the author, which I loved. The scripture at the bottom of the page is already written out for you, you don't have to go searching unless you want to read it in a different version, which is good too. Or if you just WANT to look up the scripture. In the back is an index that shows you different subjects if you would like to study that way. For instance if you are feeling worried that day or fearful it shows which page and what scripture to look up. And best of all, it's like Jesus is right there in the room with you talking to you PERSONALLY.
33 comments| 302 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2015
Love the book. I gave my last one away and ordered this one but it doesn't have the scripture references typed out like my last one. I am returning it to order one with the full scriptures.
66 comments| 206 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2015
This is much nicer than the original version and has the scriptures quoted instead of just the references. It also has more scriptures than the original. It is sturdy and has the look and feel of quality.
33 comments| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2017
Beautiful book, inside and out. I love picking it up and feeling the smoothness and richness of the leather. Mine came in a beautiful shade of lavender which surprised me (but delighted me) as I had only seen the beige. The daily readings touch my heart. I have it near me always.
on September 2, 2017
I have been reading JESUS CALLING for some time. I recently was diagnosed w/ a very very rare and dreadful disease. This book has brought me such peace .. always at the 'right time,' w/ the right thought and the right Scripture.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book for anyone who is going through a difficult time.

PS: I look up each of the Scriptures listed at end and copy/paste them into a google doc so I can read through them as a whole at any time.
on May 4, 2017
Nice devotional to start your daily Bible reading with. I say start as for the actual devotional there are just 3 or 4 verses. At first I thought it wasn't that great but after awhile I find I really like it. Please read each one several times on the day you;re doing it. Helps to get the message in. Think about what you're reading and what the Lord would have you to do. His ways are always the very best.
on August 14, 2017
This was recommended to me by a friend when I was having some problems earlier this year. I downloaded it on May 3rd and read the devotional for that day. It was just what I needed, the words brought tears to my eyes and peace to my heart. Everyday it has lessons and verses for me to think about, pray about, and some I pass on to others. This devotional has helped in so many ways, what a blessing!!
on May 26, 2016
I never knew they had a book like this until my ex-boyfriend showed me his original version which was a bit bigger than this one. Once I started reading the daily quotes from the good Lord in this book, it's as if he is talking to you & directly giving you his advice on living life trusting him. I bought this book for myself and I just bought another one for my best friend for her birthday and she loved the book as she is also a Catholic. It is nicely designed & I like the ribbon bookmark that comes with it!
on April 28, 2017
Purchased two of these as gifts, I like that this version has the scriptures written out on each page. I have been using this devotional since 2004 and never tire of it. I have given many as gifts and everyone loves it.
on March 6, 2017
I love keeping a close relationship with God and since doing this devotional this year I have started to become the person I desire to be. I'm happier, less stressed, more at peace in all situations. I remember to call on God and not worry at all times and am in a better place spiritually and emotionally than I have been in years.

Sarah Young was definitely Anointed and Appointed to share this powerful devotional.