Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 12, 2013
I chose this calendar because I read the book Jesus Calling every morning. I placed the calendar on my desk to remind me of the day's scripture. I would recommend the calendar to anyone who wants to get closer to God and begin their day with hope, trust, peace, and comfort.
on March 28, 2013
I was so excited to discover that the calendar is exactly the same content as the book that this is the 2nd copy I've bought to give as a gift! :)
on January 10, 2016
My book arrived WAY before than anticipated!!! I ordered it 12/23/15, it said it would arrive between Jan 22-Feb 4th; to my surprise it arrived on January 4th! Thank you so much!
I truly do love this devotional, I was given the book by a patient of mine a couple years back & I don't know why it took me so long to order it for my desk at work! I love the fact that it's right at my finger tips and I can be reminded of the Lord's grace with a simple glance up everyday :) ...
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! for you who is wanting to remain in spirit in a world for of negativity but especially for those of you who have a hard time giving even 5 minutes to God on the daily, there is no excuse. God bless!
on September 20, 2013
This calendar is set up like the book, and is so convenient for your desk as a constant reminder of how Jesus works in our lives.
on August 3, 2013
I have the book by Sarah Young and was delighted to find this daily calendar. I think I'll keep some on hand for a gift for various occasions or "just because".
on January 7, 2013
This devotional never disappoints. A great way to start anybody's day, even if you don't have a lot of time to spare in the morning.
on May 6, 2017
I buy these for my grandmother who gives them out to other family members, to members of her church, and just anyone. Each day is a new and inspiring saying. She loves theses!
on August 3, 2017
Each day has a wonderful devotional. My sister bought one for me and I liked it so much that I bought this one for my mom.
on March 9, 2017
Wife loves this. She uses it every day and often sends pictures of them to me when they are really good.
on December 7, 2014
Good presentation of a simple, pure devotional. The short devos are just enough of a lesson so each can be read in minutes, thus ideal for a busy Christian who wishes to dip into something spiritual first thing in the morning or last thing at night without spending a lot of study time. References at bottom of each page allow for further biblical exploration if one has the time.
Perspective is as if God is speaking this sweet message to you each day.
Calendar format is timeless with January to December but without specific year, so can be used year after year.
Perfect gift for a new Christian, or one who is reliant on the Lord's individual approach to each of us.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question