Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 232 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 256 reviews
on January 6, 2017
Really enjoying this so far. Seems to be Biblically sound. Very basic telling of Bible stories. Nice illustrations. I like the Jesus Calling applications. They are really written well for young children. Thought provoking and good to start some good conversations.
on April 20, 2015
Reading this to my son brings joy to my soul. Hearing him beg for us to read the stories to him is amazing. I love the "Jesus Calling" section. Every time I read it I get to tell him "This is what Jesus would say about it......" Very informative stories, good illustrations, Love it!
on February 28, 2014
Colorful and artistic, and I am not just talking about the artwork. The language communicates the meaning / message of the text in a way that children (and adults) can read and hear. It is not 100% accurate translation, nor does it include all stories of Old or New Testament, but not all stories of bible need to be read at a child's age. Great introduction that I hope will keep my kids reading the bible for years to come!
on March 5, 2017
Grandson loves it !!
on April 29, 2015
This was another gift for a young granddaughter. She was curious about the cross with Jesus on it at church, and I wasn't sure what to explain to someone so young so I searched for a book. There isn't a lot out there, which is a shame but we are living in strange times. Her mother was pleased and will read it to her and hopefully teach her about Jesus and what he's done for us.
on April 21, 2017
This is a great book for little ones! Such a great way of telling the stories of the Bible. As an mom I am learning a lot too!
on November 21, 2016
Excellent as a beginning tool for children to learn about what the Bible teaches us and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Wish this was available when I was a child and my parents read this to me.
on May 24, 2014
I think this is my favorite children's Bible story book so far (and we have quite a few). The devotions after each Bible story really explain the lesson. If what my little boy is hearing really sinks in, he will have a better understanding of the overall story and message of the Bible than I did as a child. I would highly recommend this book!
on June 9, 2014
Despite some bad reviews I gambled on this Kids Bible and I dont regret it. I think it's very appropriate for kids under 10 so they understand and enjoy learning about Jesus and good values. I would def recommend it. Also yhe quality is very good and illustrations are terrific!
on October 28, 2016
My 5 years old LOVE this book. She reads it from cover to cover, one story a night.