Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 237 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 262 reviews
on January 6, 2017
Really enjoying this so far. Seems to be Biblically sound. Very basic telling of Bible stories. Nice illustrations. I like the Jesus Calling applications. They are really written well for young children. Thought provoking and good to start some good conversations.
on April 20, 2015
Reading this to my son brings joy to my soul. Hearing him beg for us to read the stories to him is amazing. I love the "Jesus Calling" section. Every time I read it I get to tell him "This is what Jesus would say about it......" Very informative stories, good illustrations, Love it!
on February 28, 2014
Colorful and artistic, and I am not just talking about the artwork. The language communicates the meaning / message of the text in a way that children (and adults) can read and hear. It is not 100% accurate translation, nor does it include all stories of Old or New Testament, but not all stories of bible need to be read at a child's age. Great introduction that I hope will keep my kids reading the bible for years to come!
on November 21, 2016
Excellent as a beginning tool for children to learn about what the Bible teaches us and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Wish this was available when I was a child and my parents read this to me.
on March 5, 2017
Grandson loves it !!
on April 21, 2017
This is a great book for little ones! Such a great way of telling the stories of the Bible. As an mom I am learning a lot too!
on August 12, 2017
Great teaching tool for young ones. Pictures colorful and holds the attention of children.
on May 24, 2014
I think this is my favorite children's Bible story book so far (and we have quite a few). The devotions after each Bible story really explain the lesson. If what my little boy is hearing really sinks in, he will have a better understanding of the overall story and message of the Bible than I did as a child. I would highly recommend this book!
on June 9, 2014
Despite some bad reviews I gambled on this Kids Bible and I dont regret it. I think it's very appropriate for kids under 10 so they understand and enjoy learning about Jesus and good values. I would def recommend it. Also yhe quality is very good and illustrations are terrific!
on October 28, 2016
My 5 years old LOVE this book. She reads it from cover to cover, one story a night.